PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Jormunkeeper's Avatar| OcDrawing | S/A/M/Bait Shop [0/4]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Jormunkeeper's Avatar| OcDrawing | S/A/M/Bait Shop [0/4] >

JormunKeeper's AvatarJormunKeeper

QUOTE originally posted by Salenea

Yay! you're back! I'm back for that full body that'll match my avatar! ^_^ Type: full body Reference: The Girafarig avatar you made for me :D Details: An extension to the avatar really. A motherly, gentle and kind Girafarig, with a look described like: smiling down on the antics of her kids. Sitting/laying down with the legs half under the body/half besides, so front legs kinda folded and pointing a bit backwards/sideways. The tail just relaxed in the pose it always is or perhaps mimicing the laying down, maybe, if (physically and atrisctically) possbile, kinda resting on the back, as how giraffes sleep, but then awake. It's like the Girafarig is sitting down on the grass under a tree on a pleasant summer day and her kids are playing nearby. Picnic basket nearby, birds are singing, air is full of the scent of flowers, that kind of atmosphere. The pose maybe a bit less strechted neck as the avatar and her head a bit more down, maybe? To artist discretion of course as you are the proffesional :) Note: look up giraffe laying down and giraffe sleeping to see what I mean, in case I didn't describe it well enough. Payment: GP Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes!
Hello again! I would gladly draw for you this one has bin on my mind for some time :> but i need to tell you that i cant start right now because i don't have my drawing tablet i will get it at the weekend :>
Avatar drawn by Silver Raven Visit my Artshop
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page