PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sketti’s F2U/P2U custom Mimikyu Dress-Up Baits!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617181920

sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by FernThePlant

Changed my mind, could you have houndzel's skull mask glowing? Haha.
Sure!!! No problem at all lol
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png
Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in to let y’all know that if you see a Pokémon that’s gotten a new special color, let me know! I just updated Litwick, but I don’t know which other Pokémon have changed since I made them! A comment or dm will do! Thanks everyone, and I’ll hopefully be able to make one or two mimikyus today!
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png
Hello everyone! I was doing an art challenge this past week after work, and now that it’s done I have time to work on these! Just thought I’d keep you all updated, and as always, thanks for the patience!!
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png
Just stopping in to bump this!!! I’m thinking of working on one or two customs tonight, and then maybe some regular requests tomorrow? I don’t have a lot going on this weekend so I should have time! Also, feel free to request more!! I get to them when I can, and customs will be PMed to owners when they’re finished!
Shadow vulpix's AvatarShadow vulpix
master.pngd+.png
Can I get 2 customs of Starlight/Starlight one with the glow animation and one without? For the glow animation surprise me!

Click/read

Read my about me / I do hunts for summons and I can sell them to you at whatever you value them at all you have to do is PM me what summons you want and what you value them at. I also do hunts for boxboxes and you can send any unwanted S/A/D/M my way

Dragon cave eggs/Dragons

sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Shadow vulpix

Can I get 2 customs of Starlight/Starlight one with the glow animation and one without? For the glow animation surprise me!
Absolutely!! A non-glowing version actually comes with the glow, so you’d just have to pay for the one!! 😊
violettq's Avatarviolettq
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Thanks for the awesome work! Just letting you know I'm using Beldum melan bait and NB pride mimikyu ♥ And put your banner on my thanks tab ♥

★ Simon ★ 30 ★

~ don't know what to write about myself ~ TYPE RACE v-psychic.png 0
TR FREE TEMPLATES JOURNALcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum icon by @Indeedee Hisuian Quilava by @Cryst Divider: Chibi-Scketch (DeviantArt)
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by ViolëttQ

Thanks for the awesome work! Just letting you know I'm using Beldum melan bait and NB pride mimikyu ♥ And put your banner on my thanks tab ♥
Ah thank you so much! You rock!!!
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png
Hey guys! I’m slowly working through customs, and just added Malamar too! As always, thank you for your patience!
SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
superior.pngd.png
Hihi! Hope this isn't too much on ya, but I was wondering if I could get a custom of my bean tzufit! I was wondering if I could have a glowing animation, which being the paw on the bandana, freckles, & the lil tail bulbs glows. I can pay w/ zc, if my math is right.. that'd be 12zc. :] I also advertised your art shop on my side of a joint shoppe. ^^
❀Squishy/Kate • They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
• Lv. 16 • EST timezone • 🎂🎉 - 07/28❀ ❀Joint Shoppe!!Art Shoppe!!Doodle Shoppe!!Artfight!!Toyhouse!!A dumb 16 yr old artist & coder, who is bisexual, aroace, and gender-fluid! I may be autistic and I enjoy sleeping.

Pages: 123··· 1314151617181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page