PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sketti’s F2U/P2U custom Mimikyu Dress-Up Baits!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 151617181920

Acidic Wolf's AvatarAcidic Wolf
master.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by sketti

QUOTE originally posted by Acidic Wolf

hi hi could u make a Mimikyu cosplaying: Chikorita + Bayleef, Fancy Vivillon, Ralts, XD001 and Goomy? sorry for asking for so many at once but I'm afraid that I would forget cause my brain is poop
Haha sure! I’ll add them to the list and work on them when I get to them lol! Do you want chikorita and Bayleef as separate mimikyu?
yes pls
Pronouns:Shey/Shem
Score: 0
Type Race Badge made by LycanKai Avatar sprite made by AngelOShadows
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by sketti

hi hi could u make a Mimikyu cosplaying: Chikorita + Bayleef, Fancy Vivillon, Ralts, XD001 and Goomy? sorry for asking for so many at once but I'm afraid that I would forget cause my brain is poop
Haha sure! I’ll add them to the list and work on them when I get to them lol! Do you want chikorita and Bayleef as separate mimikyu?
yes pls
Alright!
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png
Okay!! I’m putting it out in the universe now that TONIGHT I am going to WORK ON THESE REQUESTS!!!! I have two customs in the queue right now, and a BUNCH of requests, so hopefully the motivation is there so I can bang through a few of them! As always, thanks for your patience, guys!!!
Shadow vulpix's AvatarShadow vulpix
master.pngd+.png
Hello again! Do you think you can draw 2 more customs for me same as last time? Blueberry mint cream alolan vulpix - Can the blueberries and her eyes glow? Haven't figured out a name yet - for the glow on this one surprise me!

Click/read

Read my about me / I do hunts for summons and I can sell them to you at whatever you value them at all you have to do is PM me what summons you want and what you value them at. I also do hunts for boxboxes and you can send any unwanted S/A/D/M my way

Dragon cave eggs/Dragons

sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Shadow vulpix

Hello again! Do you think you can draw 2 more customs for me same as last time? Blueberry mint cream alolan vulpix - Can the blueberries and her eyes glow? Haven't figured out a name yet - for the glow on this one surprise me!
Sure!!! The link to the second image doesn’t work though lol
Pebblez's AvatarPebblez
grandmaster.pngd.png
Heyo! I just wanted to pop in and say I adore your little Mimikyu art! They're all so adorable! ^•^ I was also wondering if you'd be able to do a Mimikyu cosplaying as Drowzee or Hypno at some point, when you aren't too busy? :0
Flawless Psychic Gem

Flawless Psychic Gem

Gem

(item.png: 0)

A beautiful Psychic Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +49,857,884
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Pebblez

Heyo! I just wanted to pop in and say I adore your little Mimikyu art! They're all so adorable! ^•^ I was also wondering if you'd be able to do a Mimikyu cosplaying as Drowzee or Hypno at some point, when you aren't too busy? :0
Oh absolutely! I’ll add it to the list!! And thank you so much!!! Also as a general update, just like last year, I’m doing artfight this month!!! So if anyone wants art from me right now the best way is to attack me there and I’ll revenge you!!! 😂 my username is sketti there!
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png
Hey everyone! I’m about to finish up my custom queue, and then I’ll hopefully be able to knock out one or two requests! Artfight is finally over so I’m actually able to draw these now lol
dumbdog's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdumbdog
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
can you do zacian?
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @Lame4u
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by dumbdog

can you do zacian?
I’ll add it to the list!

Pages: 123··· 151617181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page