PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sketti’s F2U/P2U custom Mimikyu Dress-Up Baits!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 181920

sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png
Bump! I’ve been busy lately but I’m trying to at least work on one bait every night! So that’s nice lol
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png
Bump!! Just wanted to let you guys know that I added a section for Mimikyu cosplay commissions!!! Check it out if you want a special custom Mimikyu of your oc, just for you!!! I’m bad at pricing things, so if anyone has more experience with the currency conversion, let me know lol
Zerobold's AvatarZerobold
arceus.pngb.png
Could I possibly request an Aron or Mawile Mimikyu?
Fighting Gems: 1670 of 4300 = 38.84%
Steel Gems: 2177 of 3200 = 68.03%
Terracotta Epees: 122 of 500
summon_ter.pnggem_rock.pnggem_rock_m.pnggem_rock_l.pnggem_steel_l.pnggem_fighting_l.pnggem_fighting_m.pnggem_fighting.pngsummon_ter.png Image by Dragoncake
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Zerobold

Could I possibly request an Aron or Mawile Mimikyu?
Absolutely! I’ll add them to the list!
I would like to make a couple of requests for whenever the mood takes you! Foongus Stufful/Bewear Beldum Galarian Zigzagoon
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

I would like to make a couple of requests for whenever the mood takes you! Foongus Stufful/Bewear Beldum Galarian Zigzagoon
Adding them to the list now!!!! 😊
Miraidøn's AvatarMiraidøn
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Can I order some customs of my Sona and my OC? OC + Sona
percy
or whiims
/ 26
jan 17th
/ they/them naughty collector / ingo enthusiast
i usually don't make trade threads for selling my specials till i get about 20 or so saved up but don't be afraid to shoot me a pm if you see anything in my uft field you want!
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime Icon by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Oonyura

Can I order some customs of my Sona and my OC? OC + Sona
Ooooh yeah!! I’ll add them to the list!!
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png
Bump! I’m staying home from work sick today, so I’ll have some time to work on these!! I’ve got 3 requests left, so I’d be more than happy to add more to the list! 😊
TheBrownGoat's AvatarTheBrownGoat
master.pnge+.png
These are all so amazing! I love them! Could I please order a custom one for Skiddo? I'll be paying with gp ^_^ Editing to add: this is gift to someone so please can it be PM to me?
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, and selling our Special hatches and items. Don't be shy, come drop by!

Pages: 12345··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page