PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sketti’s F2U/P2U custom Mimikyu Dress-Up Baits!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 181920

sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by TheBrownGoat

These are all so amazing! I love them! Could I please order a custom one for Skiddo? I'll be paying with gp ^_^ Editing to add: this is gift to someone so please can it be PM to me?
Hi there!! Thank you so much!! Is it like, a custom skiddo with different colors/markings than the regular shiny/albino/melan? If it is, I can totally do that! But if it’s just a regular skiddo, I’d say I’ll just make it as a regular bait?? 😅
TheBrownGoat's AvatarTheBrownGoat
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by sketti

These are all so amazing! I love them! Could I please order a custom one for Skiddo? I'll be paying with gp ^_^ Editing to add: this is gift to someone so please can it be PM to me?
Hi there!! Thank you so much!! Is it like, a custom skiddo with different colors/markings than the regular shiny/albino/melan? If it is, I can totally do that! But if it’s just a regular skiddo, I’d say I’ll just make it as a regular bait?? 😅
That will also work fine. I just know she will use this bait a lot. Thank you.
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, and selling our Special hatches and items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by sketti

That will also work fine. I just know she will use this bait a lot. Thank you.
Okay, sounds good. I’ll add it to the list!
CherryWisp's AvatarCherryWisp
master.png
Hello! I just wanted to say the following things: 1. The melan for Regieleki has been discovered (Yay!) 2. I wanted to ask if you could make a Shuppet and/or a Banette Mimikyu 3. If you want, you could always ask me if you need help designing a particularly difficult Mimikyu (It's fine if you don't need help, I only asked this question because I'm bad at social interaction)
the current profile picture is a place holder until we finish drawing it (it'll only take like, 10 centuries)
wow, this thread has really grown since i first saw it! :0 could i request xerneas, please ? these are all super cute, i’ll defo be back to commission a mimikyu of my pokesona once i get a solid design for him down ^^
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(item.png: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 97 — 18,695 / 28,519
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugPoison
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
bg/pfp from pkmn masters, pfp edited by me (note)
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by ExecutiveProton

wow, this thread has really grown since i first saw it! :0 could i request xerneas, please ? these are all super cute, i’ll defo be back to commission a mimikyu of my pokesona once i get a solid design for him down ^^
Oh sure!!! I can’t wait to see it!!! 🤩

QUOTE originally posted by CherryWisp

Hello! I just wanted to say the following things: 1. The melan for Regieleki has been discovered (Yay!) 2. I wanted to ask if you could make a Shuppet and/or a Banette Mimikyu 3. If you want, you could always ask me if you need help designing a particularly difficult Mimikyu (It's fine if you don't need help, I only asked this question because I'm bad at social interaction)
Lol thank you!!!! All of them shall be added to the list!!!
Zerobold's AvatarZerobold
arceus.pngb.png
Could I request a custom of my pokesona please? For GP =)
Fighting Gems: 1670 of 4300 = 38.84%
Steel Gems: 2177 of 3200 = 68.03%
Terracotta Epees: 122 of 500
summon_ter.pnggem_rock.pnggem_rock_m.pnggem_rock_l.pnggem_steel_l.pnggem_fighting_l.pnggem_fighting_m.pnggem_fighting.pngsummon_ter.png Image by Dragoncake
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Zerobold

Could I request a custom of my pokesona please? For GP =)
Yes absolutely!!!
Cledànio's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCledànio
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Hi!! I I adore your mimikuy custom dress and may i order one for my OCs Raging Raven and Lovebird? I will pay with zc You can simplify Raging Raven a lot since it's a really complicated character. Be sure, i will give some tip too qwq. But, if you don't feel okay with Raven, you could draw only Lovebird!

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

summon_mun.png0/550 Buying at 20
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Xenomorph on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; dragon.png 7639
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Cledànio

Hi!! I I adore your mimikuy custom dress and may i order one for my OCs Raging Raven and Lovebird? I will pay with zc You can simplify Raging Raven a lot since it's a really complicated character. Be sure, i will give some tip too qwq. But, if you don't feel okay with Raven, you could draw only Lovebird!
Oh I would love to!! They’re both such cool characters!!!

Pages: 123456··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page