PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sketti’s F2U/P2U custom Mimikyu Dress-Up Baits!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 17181920

Nvm!
Avatar by Tiaxy, Milkyway by Bugmilk ~Snek goes Blep~
crxwbxy's Avatarcrxwbxy
hello! could i please get a custom mimikyu of this guy for 10 zc?

the lad

(the antlers are optional since they do branch off near the base, so whatever's easier for you!)
  • general
  • trophies
  • credits
Score: 1224
check out my shop!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Team Normal January 2024. Pixel by OrangeMosquitoe
avatar by hunbloom on picrew!! tr badge by LycanKai pokemon panel code by mirzam
sketti's Avatarsketti

QUOTE originally posted by crxwbxy

the lad

(the antlers are optional since they do branch off near the base, so whatever's easier for you!)
Sure!!!! What species is this? :0 also do you happen to have color references for it?
crxwbxy's Avatarcrxwbxy
i made it on roblox a while ago lol but the base would be feline? i dont have a name for the species itself (or if something similar exists already idk). i can try to get better lighting pics for the colours after my shift tomorrow, but essentially the ears are black, head/main colour is dark grey, muzzle lighter shade (but still a dark grey) and the fluff is a light grey! if you still need the actual colours just lmk and ill find them tomorrow evening!

QUOTE originally posted by sketti

the lad

Sure!!!! What species is this? :0 also do you happen to have color references for it?
sketti's Avatarsketti
Oh that’s perfect actually! Thanks!!!!

i made it on roblox a while ago lol but the base would be feline? i dont have a name for the species itself (or if something similar exists already idk). i can try to get better lighting pics for the colours after my shift tomorrow, but essentially the ears are black, head/main colour is dark grey, muzzle lighter shade (but still a dark grey) and the fluff is a light grey! if you still need the actual colours just lmk and ill find them tomorrow evening!

the lad

crxwbxy's Avatarcrxwbxy
alright! i was able to colour pick them so heres the hex codes for the boy outside ears: #222222 inside ears/fluff: #848484 body/main: #3a3a3a muzzle: #474747 chest fluff: #767676 wasnt able to get the eye colour, but theyre blueish purpley

one mor pic

lmk if theres anything else, and ty!

-snip-
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Could I possibly request a Pansexual Mimikyu?
Pfp from Pfq
sketti's Avatarsketti

QUOTE originally posted by Honey Bunny

Could I possibly request a Pansexual Mimikyu?
Yes absolutely!! I’ll add it to the list :3c This one will be easy to make so it’ll be at the top of the list of regular requests lol

alright! i was able to colour pick them so heres the hex codes for the boy outside ears: #222222 inside ears/fluff: #848484 body/main: #3a3a3a muzzle: #474747 chest fluff: #767676 wasnt able to get the eye colour, but theyre blueish purpley

one mor pic

lmk if theres anything else, and ty!

-snip-
Oh that’s perfect!! Thank you!!!
rokiwii's Avatarrokiwii
hi hi! may i order an mimikyu art for this boy? https://toyhou.se/22486570.sunvee another thing id like to say that can you make a rokiwi mimikyu dress up bait pls?
🥰click my lovely girl pls🥰
sketti's Avatarsketti

QUOTE originally posted by rokiwii

hi hi! may i order an mimikyu art for this boy? https://toyhou.se/22486570.sunvee another thing id like to say that can you make a rokiwi mimikyu dress up bait pls?
Sure! I’ll add them to my lists!

Pages: 123··· 17181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page