PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sketti’s F2U/P2U custom Mimikyu Dress-Up Baits!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920

sketti's Avatarsketti
Hey guys!! Thought I’d pop in to say I started working on my last two customs last night, so I’ll finish those tonight and then hopefully start working on my requests!!! I’ve got quite a few so hopefully I can try and get through em fast! As always, thank you all for your patience!! Once I get a computer I can work on, I’ll probably update the list to be a collapsible thing instead of individual hide boxes… but right now it’s just not doable lol, I’m on mobile!!
vanillafog's Avatarvanillafog
Oh my goodness, this is the best thing ever, thank you for making these awesome mimikyu cosplays free to use for everyone! I have a request for a custom mimikyu, but it doesn't quite fall under any of the "Will Do" categories, so if you won't do it, that's absolutely okay. Would you be willing to make a Mimikyu of the Rotom Pokedex? And if you're up to do it, I would be really happy to get it in all 4 of the regular/shiny/albino/melan rotom color schemes. Does 40 ZC for all 4 sound right?
sketti's Avatarsketti

QUOTE originally posted by vanillafog

Oh my goodness, this is the best thing ever, thank you for making these awesome mimikyu cosplays free to use for everyone! I have a request for a custom mimikyu, but it doesn't quite fall under any of the "Will Do" categories, so if you won't do it, that's absolutely okay. Would you be willing to make a Mimikyu of the Rotom Pokedex? And if you're up to do it, I would be really happy to get it in all 4 of the regular/shiny/albino/melan rotom color schemes. Does 40 ZC for all 4 sound right?
Ooooh what a fun idea!! Yeah that sounds great, I’ll add it to my list!!!
WooperBlooper's AvatarWooperBlooper
hello! would you mind doing two glow custom mimikyus for 24zc? one of eclipse, with the stars on the underside of her wings and her flames(the flame on her tail and the flames beside her mouth) glowing? i would also like one of blep with the flames around her neck(the blue will-o-wisps) glowing! i know this is a huge order, feel free to pm me about it! these mimikyu are all so cute, i couldn't resist getting some ;3;

★eclipse ♡ she/her ♡ jolly★

★ hello! i'm WooperBlooper/eclipse~ ★
shop art shopjournal!credits

credits

code @RAINB0W forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm q signature pagedoll @nekojiru on pokefarm q
sketti's Avatarsketti

QUOTE originally posted by WooperBlooper

hello! would you mind doing two glow custom mimikyus for 24zc? one of eclipse, with the stars on the underside of her wings and her flames(the flame on her tail and the flames beside her mouth) glowing? i would also like one of blep with the flames around her neck(the blue will-o-wisps) glowing! i know this is a huge order, feel free to pm me about it! these mimikyu are all so cute, i couldn't resist getting some ;3;
Sure thing, I’ll add them to the list! They’re super cute!!!
sketti's Avatarsketti
Hey guys! Just stopping in to say I added Chikorita and I might try and finish one or two other requests tonight! We’ll see what happens!
sketti's Avatarsketti
Hey guys, just popping in to bump the thread and also say that I’ll probably work on these today and/or tonight. I’m starting the next set of customs since the first one hasn’t responded to my message yet, and then I’ll probably go back and forth between those and requests!! Happy holidays, and thank you all for your patience as always!!
sketti's Avatarsketti
im gonna be totally honest, i forgot about this. XD Ill try and get at least one or two done tonight!! i just moved into a new apartment so life’s a little hectic right now lol!
NoBrainCells's AvatarNoBrainCells
Hello! I'd like to throw in an order for two custom Mimikyu of Furfrou! I'll pay with 200k if that's okay! I'd like it of my two ocs, Bishi and Ida:

Mr. Ida Wire

He has white neck fluff and a square red nose! Lots of little grey hairs.

Mr. Bishi Wire

He has a collar and a little tire tie! Plus a blue nose! Lots of little blue/purple misc hairs.
(Other notes)
Bishi and Ida are actually humanoids. The most important feature of them is their eyes.
Ida has a white dot eye on his left, whilst Bishi has a black dot eye on his right. Do you think it would be possible to give the Ida Mimikyu a white button eye on his left and Bishi Mimikyu a black button eye on his right? Willing to pay another 25K credits for it!
(Sorry this is a lot! I don't have a TH ;w;)
💬
Hello. My name is Ida Wire. I am not from this platform, but you can can certainly make my time here easier by tossing me a berry. Do be wary of Dr. Data.
[ Journal ] ☆Art by me☆ ☆ [1,564] points.☆
sketti's Avatarsketti

QUOTE originally posted by NoBrainCells

Hello! I'd like to throw in an order for two custom Mimikyu of Furfrou! I'll pay with 200k if that's okay! I'd like it of my two ocs, Bishi and Ida:

Mr. Ida Wire

He has white neck fluff and a square red nose! Lots of little grey hairs.

Mr. Bishi Wire

He has a collar and a little tire tie! Plus a blue nose! Lots of little blue/purple misc hairs.
(Other notes)
Bishi and Ida are actually humanoids. The most important feature of them is their eyes.
Ida has a white dot eye on his left, whilst Bishi has a black dot eye on his right. Do you think it would be possible to give the Ida Mimikyu a white button eye on his left and Bishi Mimikyu a black button eye on his right? Willing to pay another 25K credits for it!
(Sorry this is a lot! I don't have a TH ;w;)
Omg, I love these guys! And the idea with the buttons is so cute!!! I’ll add them to my list!!

Pages: 123··· 1617181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page