PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sketti’s F2U/P2U custom Mimikyu Dress-Up Baits!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 14151617181920

sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by SweetBean

Hihi! Hope this isn't too much on ya, but I was wondering if I could get a custom of my bean tzufit! I was wondering if I could have a glowing animation, which being the paw on the bandana, freckles, & the lil tail bulbs glows. I can pay w/ zc, if my math is right.. that'd be 12zc. :] I also advertised your art shop on my side of a joint shoppe. ^^
Omg what a cutie!!! I’ll add it to the list!!! And yep that’s right, and thank you so much for advertising!!!!! 💖
pammycaek's Avatarpammycaek
master.pnge.png
hii could i please have two more customs? one of my oc minty and another for a surprise gift for someone (i can send the reference pic in dms, they dont want it to be public)? i would pay 200 in gold i dont wanna overwork you so u can simplify mintys design if needed sorry if this is formatted weirdly or just weird sounding i typed this all up at 6 am lol
i commission people alot i think
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by pamcaek

hii could i please have two more customs? one of my oc minty and another for a surprise gift for someone (i can send the reference pic in dms, they dont want it to be public)? i would pay 200 in gold i dont wanna overwork you so u can simplify mintys design if needed sorry if this is formatted weirdly or just weird sounding i typed this all up at 6 am lol
Oh sure!! Message me whenever you’re ready!!! Thanks so much 🥰
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
arceus.pngb.png
This may be a strange question, but would I be able to buy a custom mimikyu... of a mimikyu character? & How many are we allowed to order at a time?

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by AngelOShadows

This may be a strange question, but would I be able to buy a custom mimikyu... of a mimikyu character? & How many are we allowed to order at a time?
Oh, sure!! If it looks different than a normal Mimikyu, I can do that, but if it looks like a normal one I’ll just make a regular bait for you lol!!! And you can order however many you want, just keep in mind that I work on these veeeery slowly 🤣
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
arceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by sketti

Oh, sure!! If it looks different than a normal Mimikyu, I can do that, but if it looks like a normal one I’ll just make a regular bait for you lol!!! And you can order however many you want, just keep in mind that I work on these veeeery slowly 🤣
Oh, awesome!! Thank you so much..!!! And no worries -- I totally understand! In that case.. I'd love to request a Jirachi Bait & to commission you a custom mimikyu of this lil babi!
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by sketti

Oh, awesome!! Thank you so much..!!! And no worries -- I totally understand! In that case.. I'd love to request a Jirachi Bait & to commission you a custom mimikyu of this lil babi!
Omg how cute!!! I’ll add them both to the list!!!
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png
Hey guys! It’s been a while but I’m gonna try and power through some requests and customs alike this weekend! I can’t promise anything as usual, but I will do my best to do a few at least!!!
Acidic Wolf's AvatarAcidic Wolf
master.pngd.png
hi hi could u make a Mimikyu cosplaying: Chikorita + Bayleef, Fancy Vivillon, Ralts, XD001 and Goomy? sorry for asking for so many at once but I'm afraid that I would forget cause my brain is poop
Pronouns:Shey/Shem
Score: 0
Type Race Badge made by LycanKai Avatar sprite made by AngelOShadows
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Acidic Wolf

hi hi could u make a Mimikyu cosplaying: Chikorita + Bayleef, Fancy Vivillon, Ralts, XD001 and Goomy? sorry for asking for so many at once but I'm afraid that I would forget cause my brain is poop
Haha sure! I’ll add them to the list and work on them when I get to them lol! Do you want chikorita and Bayleef as separate mimikyu?

Pages: 123··· 14151617181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page