PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Art Projects

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu
Out of curiosity, since the Pichu Line has been updated with the release of the Snichu line; will the other Pichu lines be updated like Surfing and Flying or will they stay as they are now?
Set your heart ablaze!

7/500

6/500

21/500

6/500
Signature and bg image made by Cele
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Førbidden

Out of curiosity, since the Pichu Line has been updated with the release of the Snichu line; will the other Pichu lines be updated like Surfing and Flying or will they stay as they are now?
These are getting their sprites reworked and will have their colours updated later down the track when we do that :) they will match the new recolours at that time as well
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
OMG that new Melanistic Mega Raichu is beyond epic! Not too sure about the Albino, though, could take some getting used to. But, I do like the blue cheeks
My avatar is my custom character, Tailvee. As it's name suggests, Tailvee is an Eevee combined with Tails the Fox :3
Pawmelo's AvatarPawmelo
Not to sound overly negative about change but I don't, really get the changes to the Pikachu line, they just seem more homogenized and less distinct, and like less albino looking?? The colored eyes were so cool
doctormorbid's Avatardoctormorbid
i LOVE the new changes to the pikachu line, they really needed it! the colours are more pleasant now. i think the only issue i would have is the melanistic's eyes and cheek pouches being too dark and dont contrast with the body, so the features are harder to see
『 icon from mindhack 』
wxtchdxgs's Avatarwxtchdxgs
it feels like scam x] i loved my dark pichu i worked a month on getting one and now? a wasted month :( its frustrating :/ i dont like the fact of kinda not knowing what can change bc all i do is hunt for imo good looking poke and if their appearance gets changed it will make the game less fun (for me but probably others too) changes can be cool and all but yeah sry i took that change personally x]
TR Score 0
Molidae's AvatarMolidae
I bought an albino Pichu soon before the change specifically because I liked that it was white with red/pink eyes, but I noticed it changed pretty quickly after I bought it and was confused lelel. I actually did like the Pikachu line's sprites better before, but I do respect the artists' desire to make edits for the purpose of consistency. And I'm glad there are some people who do enjoy the changes to the line as well. Also, I'm excited to see re-vamped versions of some sprites that do need it! I have a few in mind that I'd be happy to see get an update.<3
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 69 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +2,436,926
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +1,028,711
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Type Race Score: 0
Skarmony's AvatarSkarmony
Everybodys just talking about the pichu recolor but I think the new albino sneasel/weavile recolor looks amazing as well! I noticed the purple pinkish pallet change right away
~ 𓅪 teenager 𓅪 kind 𓅪 blm 𓅪 stopasianhate 𓅪 pan 𓅪 ~ ♡
Score: 0
By LycanKai
pfp from the pfq advent calendar

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page