PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hypermode Compromise/Übercharm Update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

Remster's AvatarRemster
No matter what you say, no matter what you do, there will always be at least 1 person that will spit at you like you are the Devil. It's impossible to please everyone, and it's hard to ignore the negativity because, you can have 10 positive comments, if the 11th one is negative, you may only see that one and it'll ruin your day, so I feel you when you say it's not the best mood currently for the staff... :/ I'm actually happy to see those changes. When I saw the 6 months HM went from 2800ZC to 3600ZC,, let's say I wasn't very happy... It can easily take me a year if not more to gather the ZC needed to buy it for 2800ZC, so seeing it goes up by almost 1K ZC was really disheartening. But seeing that now i's just 200ZC more, it's just ~ 2 boxboxes, I can do with that ! It's also true that there's an issue with shinies/albinos. It's a miracle when someone buy one from me, sometimes I just wonder why I even bother to put them for sale :'v But knowing now that the ubercharm will be for melan only, not only it will help the shiny/albino market, but also, if I just want to do little hunts for shinies/albinos, I'll not have to buy an ubercharm and so save some ZC ! I'll continue to watch closely what's going on, and hope that everything will be good again and staff in a better mood ^^
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
While I know the site has to make money some way, I feel there needs to be SOMETHING else to help people who do not purchase Zophan. I myself currently cannot buy any, yet I may consider a hunt in the future (If I can find someone to sell a cheaper Pokeradar or get a lot more credits), yet it is quite difficult to hunt without buying zophan, as the radar 38-chain is all you can do.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
SoulWesson's AvatarSoulWesson
Chins up!! Y'all are doing the best you can with what you can, and I appreciate the transparency. It's been a wild week, but hey. No one ever said managing a site and moderating it and balancing to keep the majority happy was going to be easy. In the moment, it's never easy to ignore the unconstructive criticism (that is, criticism that states THING BAD just because they think the thing is bad) but I hope that after some time, you all can parse through these threads, take a breath, and see through the muck for the rough diamonds. I would love to see this site continue to grow. While not particularly noteworthy, I am a p2p player. Rolling with the site changes in many places has always been a thing for me. I'm grateful that my 200zc excess on my two HM vouchers I bought (yes, after seeing the changes and slogging through the read) was reimbursed, especially since some companies wouldn't do such a thing. I'm grateful you are listening, even if I feel it may be clouded at the moment in the panic of things. You'll all sort this out, and get it figured out, and I have faith that it will be for the better for the majority of the player base, not just the negative vocal minority. Change is never easy, but it's necessary. Thank you. <3 (Edit to fix a spelling typo. I've been up way too long)
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
Thank you guys for being so quick with the updates! Just to confirm, have the changes from the other thread (overclocking, old vs new charms) been sidelined for now?
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Sneaky Shadow's AvatarSneaky Shadow
I'm really SUPER relieved that the Übercharm is only going to provide a boost for Melan hunters and not affect shiny and albino hunting. For free-to-play players such as myself, who aren't very active (IRL work, plus my divided attention with Howrse and GaiaOnline and Discord and...yeah I'll stop there) I hunt Pokemon casually and have no interest in a Melan hunt, so I was (at first) fearing that since there are "too many" albino and shiny Pokemon from over-hunting (if I read that right, forgive my early-morning brain) so to me, finding shinies and albinos is hard enough as it is to where I can sometimes feel frustrated, but I still tell myself to keep going. But maybe in the future, with the new Übercharm change, I might actually consider it, which is something I never figured I'd do before. <O< ? Thanks for the update! @u@
[Avatar art by me.] Quote me if you're talking to me, please. ♪~ @u@
texeoghea's Avatartexeoghea
above everything else, im glad to hear that the ubercharm has been retooled. thats a great concept that im definitely going to take advantage of in the future. thanks for everything you guys are doing, im sure once everyone calms down from change we'll all be very happy with the way things will be going
by NinjaAnne
>> Nyarlathotep || It/Its <<
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Since the Übercharm doesn't help with Shiny hunting anymore, will there be another way to further boost the Shiny chance? Cause even with HM and Shiny Charms only boosting Shinies I still always end up with way more Albinos than Shinies. If I were a dp hunter that'd be good but I'm just trying to fill out the holes in my Dex and getting Shinies has always been a struggle since you adjusted the Albino rate. And I don't think it's just my bad luck as that problem has been there for years now and not just with me you can see that in every Shop ^^" Other than that, you're doing good work, thank you all<3
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
Really nice change. Previous idea was scaring me. And melan chance boost is great. I care about them mostly Small, really small thing Flawless gems are nice source of credits. Now when there should be half less specials - maybe selling prices for them can be raised?
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
Thank you much, Staff, for the improvising the Compromise. It is a solution that seems to be at least a partial "win" for all sides. Making everyone happy is impossible, but such is life. I am most happy to hear the S/A over-saturation problem will continue to be addressed. Almost embarrassed to admit, I have not been fan of Deltas. Only the most aesthetically-desirable ones have much trade value. ***Finally, I do want to bring up one fine point. To those who say there are ZERO fees to use Stripe, can someone please tell me precisely how I could make that happen? Each time I purchased ZC for USD, each (different) credit card I used did INDEED incur a fee, which showed up on my statements, although not up front during the transaction itself. So, YES, FEES! to complete the ZC purchases for me the user. ***
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ Trading CR/GP for ZC ❗️ Send PM Forum Games ○●
topmarks's Avatartopmarks

QUOTE originally posted by Arebani

Since the Übercharm doesn't help with Shiny hunting anymore, will there be another way to further boost the Shiny chance? Cause even with HM and Shiny Charms only boosting Shinies I still always end up with way more Albinos than Shinies. If I were a dp hunter that'd be good but I'm just trying to fill out the holes in my Dex and getting Shinies has always been a struggle since you adjusted the Albino rate. And I don't think it's just my bad luck as that problem has been there for years now and not just with me you can see that in every Shop ^^" Other than that, you're doing good work, thank you all<3
since albinos are "higher" than shinies, what if they introduced a way to trade down? you put your albino in the machine, it pops out shiny? (i do think splitting shiny/albino/melan boosters into seperate items is the way to go, but if you personally have an albino that you wish were a shiny, this seems like a workable solution) Posts merged by staff.

QUOTE originally posted by flybynyx

Finally, I do want to bring up one fine point. To those who say there are ZERO fees to use Stripe, can someone please tell me precisely how I could make that happen? Each time I purchased ZC for USD, each (different) credit card I used did INDEED incur a fee, which showed up on my statements, although not up front during the transaction itself. So, YES, FEES! to complete the ZC purchases for me the user.
i've never made a stripe purchase that didn't come with a small fee. not much, it usually added a maximum of about 3 (large currency unit) to the price, but i've never heard of any online transaction, stripe or otherwise, to be completely without fees that said, are you 100% sure all of the fee came from stripe itself and not your credit card? the fact that it wasn't mentioned when stripe were charging you suggests the fee was applied by the credit card itself

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page