PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hypermode Compromise/Übercharm Update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 678

Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
This is a very good compromise - will anything else be added to HM as it was stated he was taking suggestions, I made a few but never got any type of feedback about my suggestions and I saw a few others making some as well. Though now at 600zc the changes/additions to HM do feel a bit worth, I'm just curious if anything else will be added to it based on community/mod suggestions (If not it's fine it was just...never really talked about aside from HM Lite/Overclocked Radar) I am sorry that morale is rough on the team at this time, but it is a bit frustrating to see staff mostly responding to negative feedback and not acknowleding good feedback very often. Inbetween the bits of negativity the last few days, there has still been some very great feedback. I know it is difficult to focus on the good feedback when there is a lot of negativity, but It tends to make people focus on negative outlooks as well and follow staffs example of that, even a simple "We're glad you loved the changes, we will continue to look into what else we can do to improve the site." could help boost not only staff morale but community morale. Constantly people have been feeling the only way to get things done is to be negative/harsh because...thats the only times we feel we get a response or any clarity from staff. (This feels like a case and point example tbh) The biggest complaint was the HM and Uber spike, a lot of people were complimenting and very pleased with all the other price changes - sometimes the negative users do tend to be louder (Myself included several times) but negative users are also acknowledged more, any time I am very nice I pretty much never get a response but as soon as I say something that upsets someone on staff I'm responded to almost instantly. The reason this latest one was taken so harshly is possibly because even though there were users vocal in the threads/discord/etc about the 40 chain being popular the polls still had more votes towards HM Lite. A lot of people were most likely in a panic'd state due to the fact it was "supposed to be implemented ASAP" - I saw many people selling HM/Shiny Charms/ETC within the last hour or so to make a quick profit as well due to these changes. Not to mention I have no idea where the Uber/Charm changes came from it just felt...extremely shocking to say the least that we went from HM Lite to suddenly radar boost being subtracted from HM and charms changing and ubers changing, it just felt kind've out of no where and a lot for something that was about to be set in stone. I am glad things were reconsidered, and I'm not trying to be rude with this post overall but I know this is how a few people feel about this situation not just myself. I obviously cannot speak for everyone on the site, we are not trying to make your jobs more difficult but sometimes it definitely feels like the only way we will be heard is if we do so.
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
anarchanders's Avataranarchanders
I think more people are okay with it than are commenting :) I've been reading each of the updates, nodding in approval and then leaving without commenting because I don't have anything to say 😅 I hope everything goes well, I think these updates sound good!
Mimthyss's AvatarMimthyss
I'm very very happy with this compromise, thank you everyone in the PFQ staff team trying to make things fair and balanced for everybody. I'm excited to see how this uber charm change plays out especially!
☆ ~ Self Hatched Melans ~☆
Click on the lil' icons to be taken to their respective pages! Some are what I plan to evolve them into rather than what they currently actually are tho, lol. Also it's in chronological order because yes
~☆~♡~
Team Devastating Drake, Type Race Winners of April, 2024! I achieved 11,140 points!
~♡~☆~ Avatar drawn by me; character is my own! TR Trophy drawn by the amazing Cherushii78 :D
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
I for one was down to try out the overclock method, though the thread was locked before I could say so; but I'll definitely give this method a shot before I pass judgement on which I prefer. Also, good call on the seal reduction.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Svetty's AvatarSvetty
Honestly quite happy with whats being worked on here, I was happy hearing about the information from the "Finding the right balance" thread because it sounded like things were trying to be worked on to help the players who were unhappy and find a balance for users, knowing the staff were trying to work on options for us made me feel more like we, the playerbase, mattered. (even if it got moved to rejected and stuff has been chaotic I still am glad the conversation happened.) I am grateful for Niet, Methos & the rest of the staff for trying to find a compromise which would work for users as well as the longevity of the site. I also am quite interested in the boosted melan rates over shiny/albino rates personally.. 0: makes me want to have free time asap to play again lol.
Svetty She/They Sableye enthusiast
Ice Rock

Ice Rock

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

[LEGACY] A sphere of ice that seems to freeze air around it.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +9,440,273
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Moss Rock

Moss Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere that's alive with vegetation.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Borealis Lantern

Borealis Lantern

Summon Item

A magical lantern that casts rainbow-coloured light from its flame. This light is rumoured to attract Bunbori's interest.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,249,334
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Buying 20zc each.
x 23 / 1,000
Melia's AvatarMelia
I was just thinking how I wouldn't want to be in staff's shoes right now. Just thinking about the amount of stress and frustration staff must be feeling at having all of their suggestions met with a lot of backlash, is making me quite stressed :( I have only been active for a few months, but from what I saw, users have mostly been upset with the lack of communication/announcements from staff and having changes dropped on them without warning. Staff has probably understood that with the RMT issue we had recently, and has done their best to be more open and transparent, and we thank you for that. I sincerelly hope that staff won't get discouraged with being more open/transparent in the future because of the curent issues. Right now I think that we just don't know how to communicate with each other, I'm sure there will be more frustration moments in the future, but I also think things will get better in time as we learn to communicate better. I'm sure there's also aspects of the site, be it maintenance costs, how difficult it is to code, or how changing some mechanics might affect other mechanics, that us users don't know or don't think about, and we might think that what we're asking for is a simple matter when actually it's not all that simple. Thank you staff for all the work that you do! Please take care of your mental health!
Melia ✦ Inactive 「 Star searing flames of absolution! 」
credit
Background is official art from Xenoblade Chronicles Avatar made for me by sherrie F2U code by Gumshoe
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
big thank you to niet and the staff for their hard work, stay hydrated lol
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP, Art <3 | code by me
Saa's AvatarSaa
This seems like a good middle ground. Thanks!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +6,353,559
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
Clear Gummi

Clear Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Ice-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +1,421,149
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
Pink Gummi

Pink Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Poison-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +2,067,083
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
Black Gummi

Black Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Dark-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +2,851,829
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
Blue Gummi

Blue Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Water-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +1,748,207
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
Purple Gummi

Purple Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Ghost-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 2 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Poison
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Orange Gummi

Orange Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Fighting-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Brown Gummi

Brown Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Ground-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Gentle nature
Wonder Gummi

Wonder Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Fairy-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +1,093,004
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
Art Shop | Pokémon/Dexing Shop
Shadarin's AvatarShadarin
I've been silently reading all posts and replies and since there was plenty of feedback already i felt like just saying "yes i agree with the changes" would be spam. So i believe a lot of people will accept changes and have faith that you guys know what you're doing :D The one single thing i didn't like was the shiny charm change and then i saw an alternative (that i like) already being suggested so there's no need for low morale just remember that we are all here because we love this site. <3
~PokemonGO:4154 0011 0852
216/460
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
This feels like the most transparent y'all have been, so i really appreciate that and hope that this kind of updating continues. I'm sorry things have felt so very stressful for yall, i imagine running a site while finding a balance to make most users happy was hard and frustrating. I do think this is a good compromise, and it doesn't feel as drastic as the previous HM change, so i appreciate it. I think this keeps it affordable for people like me who aren't making a ton of real money to either buy zc or in game currency to trade for it and the price increase is reasonable i think, but I've always been bad with numbers. I appreciate the listening to feedback also. There was a lot i couldn't read because of my adhd though; at some point could i ask someone to give me a short rundown explaining what exactly changed to me like I'm 5 years old? A lot happened and was discussed so i don't really know what all changed for certain and what was just theoretical, and numbers really confuse me Thanks for your hard work and for being transparent. I hope there won't be a lot of things for you to work on so you can relax some from this.
Please check out my shop!

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page