PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Hypermode Compromise/Übercharm Update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Hypermode Compromise/Übercharm Update >

Melia's AvatarMelia
grandmaster.pngc.png
I was just thinking how I wouldn't want to be in staff's shoes right now. Just thinking about the amount of stress and frustration staff must be feeling at having all of their suggestions met with a lot of backlash, is making me quite stressed :( I have only been active for a few months, but from what I saw, users have mostly been upset with the lack of communication/announcements from staff and having changes dropped on them without warning. Staff has probably understood that with the RMT issue we had recently, and has done their best to be more open and transparent, and we thank you for that. I sincerelly hope that staff won't get discouraged with being more open/transparent in the future because of the curent issues. Right now I think that we just don't know how to communicate with each other, I'm sure there will be more frustration moments in the future, but I also think things will get better in time as we learn to communicate better. I'm sure there's also aspects of the site, be it maintenance costs, how difficult it is to code, or how changing some mechanics might affect other mechanics, that us users don't know or don't think about, and we might think that what we're asking for is a simple matter when actually it's not all that simple. Thank you staff for all the work that you do! Please take care of your mental health!
Melia ✦ Inactive 「 Star searing flames of absolution! 」
credit
Background is official art from Xenoblade Chronicles Avatar made for me by sherrie F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page