PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Account management updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Sneaky Shadow's AvatarSneaky Shadow
I'm so glad for the username change not needing to be done through staff now! Like, when I was making my username, I was like "I'm going to base this on a sneaky character named Shadow, this'll be nice" But then later on I got to thinking "actually Sneaky might give people the wrong impression" But I didn't want to bother the staff with what I felt was trivial nonsense on my end. Thanks for the change!
[Avatar art by me.] Quote me if you're talking to me, please. ♪~ @u@
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by Glacegoss

Edit: I would still love my other question answered about time limit for changing usernames remaining once a year or being adjusted if possible :> thanks for your response to my other question mocha
Apologies for that! I cannot say for sure as that will either have to be discussed between Staff or said by Niet. right now my assumption is that it'll still be a year between name changes. However if that does change it will be said, of course. <3
✦ ✦
73/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Vaporgrave's AvatarVaporgrave
The ability to change usernames ourselves now and the shorter limit is SUPER awesome. I’m one of those people that will just change entire aesthetics up on a whim all the time- being able to no longer have to bother the staff to do it and not having to wait a year to change up my personal theme/aesthetic makes my indecisive little heart happy haha Appreciate these updates, Cheers Niet!
Summerstrider's AvatarSummerstrider
Super happy that we now only have to wait 30 days to change username again, instead of a year! I can never decide whether I want my user to be Summerstrider, Summersong or Samira, so it's super awesome it's been changed. It's quicker now, too, instead of having to contact Support Centre :D
Summer | She/Her Coding & Avatar
Ah ok, just make sure you don't push yourself (or anyone else) to hard.
Hexcadia's AvatarHexcadia
Yoo!!! Ive been waiting for the ability to change my username for like 2 years, but didn't think it was worth bothering staff over- thanks a billion niet :D!
CobaltSeas's AvatarCobaltSeas
I'm excited about the username change, been looking forward to it actually. I was gonna change my username sometime this week or next and I'm glad that I only have to wait 30 days before a new change, just in case I become indecisive and/or start to dislike the new name I chose. Thank you Niet!!
  • Main
  • Goals and TR
  • Dreepys
Cobalt, Sea or Doc (she/her) // Avatar by me (DON’T USE)!
CS Smeargle won from getting 1st place in PFQ's very first meme contest. No I won't shut up about it sorry not sorry :/ MA LOOK I WON A MEME CONTEST
Currently Collecting
18/18 Types of Delta Dreepy (DONE!!!)
MISSING: None. Check my fields
Da Siblings
to see the collection
TR Points: 0
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
It's super nice it's 30 days as opposed to the previous 1 year, love that change a lot. It's also great that mods have one less thing to deal with, and that users are now a bit more open and aware of the option. Thanks for making the change, looking forward to future QOL changes.
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
The username change update is super-exciting, there's so many times I've flirted with changing my name to my favourite Pokemon xD I think there might be some confusion with part of the explanation though: "Usernames must be up to 16 characters long..." That makes it sound like my username has to be 16 characters? Maybe something more like "Must be at least x characters and no more than 16 characters"? What is the actual minimum? Can you have a single-character username?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I hate to state the obvious, but "up to 16" means any number up to 16! Yes, you can have single-letter names. Some people do!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page