PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ZC rebalancing

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456··· 202122

DarkForsaken's AvatarDarkForsaken
champion.pnge+.png
I feel like this is a good start to patching this Site actually enough to ring back my interest that and i am far to late in my obessions to obtaining a Perfect IV Female Bulbasuar but my questions now is after the update what is next on Staff minds? i was wondering if tournaments were ever gonma get a fun spin its been feeling quite the same for a while i know we do have contests of beauty and type race but i wouldnt mind a fun pop up event that is more engaging with a Pokemons Stats Edit: forgot to mention this but i look forward to this since i never could get a BOX which i had plan to get before getting some charms so this will be a chance to actually play with the charms without wasting them
kjokjo75's Avatarhypermode-12.pngkjokjo75
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
From what I read, this'll be great as long as we can keep inflation to a reasonable level. This update should help many that were on the lower end of having zc.
Arebani's Avatarhypermode-12.pngArebani
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

- The Money Safe will be made available for Credits, or maybe GP. It really ought to be a standard feature so it needs to be more accessible.
If I understood correctly: the Money Safe will only hold Cr in the future and not Cr,GP AND ZC as it does now? I mean it's great that it'll be accessible to everyone but where do I hide my ZC then? ^^'
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
arbor's Avatararbor
arceus.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Arebani

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

- The Money Safe will be made available for Credits, or maybe GP. It really ought to be a standard feature so it needs to be more accessible.
If I understood correctly: the Money Safe will only hold Cr in the future and not Cr,GP AND ZC as it does now? I mean it's great that it'll be accessible to everyone but where do I hide my ZC then? ^^'
Pretty sure he means you will be able to PURCHASE a money safe for credits or GP, not only store those things in it. :)
arbor ☼ journalflying.png: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

Out of curiosity, how will the charms be recharged without use of the box? Will there be a key item to that effect, or just a new option in the charm menu?
It just works. No need to worry about it :)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
KenshiWolf's AvatarKenshiWolf
arceus.pngsss.png
being able to look at my shiny charm box and go 'back in my day this thing was useful' will be a neat thing come the next few years.
Icon made by my awesome sibling MossyMoss
TequitoClown's AvatarTequitoClown
master.pnge+.png
Massive thank you to Niet and the rest of the staff team for listening to our concerns. It's great to see the site take steps in the right direction. I know a lot of people, including myself, want to see the site be the best it can be. So once again, thank you. Excited to see what's in store for this year's events!
PFP by caitsith511
Chloris's AvatarChloris
elite.png
Aight, idiot club representative here, what is a money safe? ; A ; What does it do? Where do I get my claws on one? (Assuming I want one since people seem fairly excited.)
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Chloris

Aight, idiot club representative here, what is a money safe? ; A ; What does it do? Where do I get my claws on one? (Assuming I want one since people seem fairly excited.)
a Money Safe is an item you can access through the Other Links tab in the Farm menu. once you get it, you can store your zc, gold, or credits in there in case you have something you wanna save up for or something.
Catta • Any Pronouns • Resident No Signal Enjoyer JOURNALLINKLINK æ there. i’m catta and I usually lurk around forums and stuff nowadays-
Mikkü's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMikkü
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Looking forward to see these adjustments go live, thank you for listening to those of us with concerns and coming forward with this information and your thoughts on this. Definitely didn’t expect the shiny charm, I know you mentioned an HM price increase in a few places have you decided on that? I’m also curious if In this process it’s going to be possible to add a Uber charms that last longer than 28 days (honestly it not matching up and having the same amount of days as HM gets a bit frustrating) and maybe add 3 month 6 month 1 year versions to kinda match up with that Will Uber charms also see a price increase? Personally I don’t really mind the price increase just curious if you have decided on anything or are just beginning to calculate math and what not
------------------- pechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.png -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"

Pages: 123456··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page