PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Type Race Announcements

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 14151617181920

SeshieLover's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSeshieLover
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
As a leader you need to have basic bbcode skills to manage the post. If you don't then its going to look very bland and messy. The pokemon sprite codes, tips, url and other such for basic bbcode is needed as a leader. The css knowlage isn't needed but definitly helps one out. I say this as to make the post to enter you only need to copy and paste what is already provided and type your worded intro nothing else is required to enter. If i see added sprites, hiden tips/hide boxes that make things look neater i am going to see that you know the basics for bbcode. If i see more of those things in a sig or about me it adds to the over all that you look like you know what you are doing. Things posted in a siggy or about me also help others get to know you better as a person to deside if you are a person they would like to follow.
My type racenormal.png0. My trade thread can be found here
summon_sui.png × 153 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
pvnkbøy's Avatarpvnkbøy
master.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by SeshieLover

As a leader you need to have basic bbcode skills to manage the post. If you don't then its going to look very bland and messy. The pokemon sprite codes, tips, url and other such for basic bbcode is needed as a leader. The css knowlage isn't needed but definitly helps one out. I say this as to make the post to enter you only need to copy and paste what is already provided and type your worded intro nothing else is required to enter. If i see added sprites, hiden tips/hide boxes that make things look neater i am going to see that you know the basics for bbcode. If i see more of those things in a sig or about me it adds to the over all that you look like you know what you are doing. Things posted in a siggy or about me also help others get to know you better as a person to deside if you are a person they would like to follow.
I meant more "advanced" BBCode as in like .. nested codes and such! but yeah, at least just knowing the basics like tables, hideboxes, displays, accordians, etc. would be good! And the reason I said CSS is because if you want to add a little flare to a template (that you're allowed to frankenstein), a little bit of CSS knowledge would be good :)

Sonora - 16 - hoot/owl

"You weren't quite as bold. Smarter, sharpr, brighter than the rest . . . Now you're sixteen, broke and burning out in style" -gifted kid burnout . Tom O'Donovan TH
Sweet Apple

Sweet Apple

Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A peculiar apple that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It's exceptionally sweet.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 14 — 778 / 1,018
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
PFP by Dachs!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
grandmaster.pngss.png
Honestly, you don't even need to know complex bbcode/css to make a thread your own. Maybe you can make some art or sprites, plan to host a raffle or offer to donate to one, lend out shelter passes or egg supplier passes if you have any, lend out breeding pairs or offer to help teammates make breeding pairs, make a rus clicklist and hunt for rus, write down some helpful tips for new players, or anything else that's not coming to mind right now.
summon_cob.png 59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
pvnkbøy's Avatarpvnkbøy
master.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by skiddo

Honestly, you don't even need to know complex bbcode/css to make a thread your own. Maybe you can make some art or sprites, plan to host a raffle or offer to donate to one, lend out shelter passes or egg supplier passes if you have any, lend out breeding pairs or offer to help teammates make breeding pairs, make a rus clicklist and hunt for rus, write down some helpful tips for new players, or anything else that's not coming to mind right now.
That actually just helped me for next month, oh gosh, thanks XD
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Wait a sec... Did this whole conversation start because you applied to be leader with a generic unchanged copy-pasted template and lost to a fully custom design from a user who happens to have been around longer than you? This feels like it would have been useful context, because you presented it as "the system is bad and needs to change" but what you actually wanted was "how do I do better next time?" and that's a totally different conversation. We could have saved so much time and effort if you'd been more honest with what you were asking!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
pvnkbøy's Avatarpvnkbøy
master.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Wait a sec... Did this whole conversation start because you applied to be leader with a generic unchanged copy-pasted template and lost to a fully custom design from a user who happens to have been around longer than you? This feels like it would have been useful context, because you presented it as "the system is bad and needs to change" but what you actually wanted was "how do I do better next time?" and that's a totally different conversation. We could have saved so much time and effort if you'd been more honest with what you were asking!
No, that's not why this started; I'm still firm on my beliefs that democracy shouldn't be in any form of game, but I'm willing to compromise with just doing better. Edit: It's not a "what do I need to do better", I knew what I had to do better; it's simply, as I said earlier, democracy shouldn't in a game.
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
grandmaster.pngss.png
What would you prefer to see as an alternative to "democracy" then? also, slight correction: assuming we're talking about the normal type team, the template wasn't custom made by the current normal leader, but rather a type race template by violettq based on neonyan's codes.
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Timid-Decidueye

No, that's not why this started; I'm still firm on my beliefs that democracy shouldn't be in any form of game, but I'm willing to compromise with just doing better. Edit: It's not a "what do I need to do better", I knew what I had to do better; it's simply, as I said earlier, democracy shouldn't in a game.
Sorry, I'm unsure what you meant by this. Games shouldn't contain any sort of democracy? Would you prefer a parliamentary republic? Communism? A monarchy?
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,224,550
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
pvnkbøy's Avatarpvnkbøy
master.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Zerxus

QUOTE originally posted by Timid-Decidueye

Sorry, I'm unsure what you meant by this. Games shouldn't contain any sort of democracy? Would you prefer a parliamentary republic? Communism? A monarchy?
literally no form of government, it's literally a game (this is also for you, Skiddo)
SeshieLover's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSeshieLover
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
umm now i am confused. How do you have absolutly no form of any government/structured system even in a game?

Pages: 123··· 14151617181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page