PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scarlet / Violet DLC Discussion

Forum Index > Pokémon > Misc. Pokémon >

Pages: 12345678

kaiserbakura's Avatarkaiserbakura
grandmaster.pngb.png
Is it worth buying right now? From what I seen it's incredibly buggy. I mean I understand a few bugs on release but from what I've seen there are really bad glitches/bugs. It feels like they rushed this game and failed to properly beta test it. Don't get me wrong, I love Pokemon. I've been a fan of the series since Red and Blue on the original Gameboy Color. I just wonder if it's just better to wait until most of the bugs are patched before bothering to get it?
Find what you're looking for. Always Trading PFQ stuff for CS stuff. Kaiserbakura's Trade Shop Avatar from offical art (sun and moon)
Suríya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSuríya
mod41137.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

Hello! If anyone is interested in watching Niet play Pokemon Violet feel free to join the stream!
New stream link is here! Niet is once again playing Pokemon Violet on his Twitch :)
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 2401 — Shiny Total: 41 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
AceOfAngels's AvatarAceOfAngels
ultra.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by kaiserbakura

Is it worth buying right now? From what I seen it's incredibly buggy. I mean I understand a few bugs on release but from what I've seen there are really bad glitches/bugs. It feels like they rushed this game and failed to properly beta test it. Don't get me wrong, I love Pokemon. I've been a fan of the series since Red and Blue on the original Gameboy Color. I just wonder if it's just better to wait until most of the bugs are patched before bothering to get it?
I think its still worth it to buy the game, sure its buggy but I've beaten the game with no problems. If anything the glitches are more funny and harmless at least in my case, nothing game breaking as far as I know. However I have had my game crash randomly once but thats about it. I say go for it! They did release a patch the other day so idk what that fixed but its a start at least.
Rosetta22's AvatarRosetta22
grandmaster.pngc.png
So far (knock on wood) I've not had any problems with the game except it stuttering for a few seconds when entering town. Got to say, this is probably one of my favorite poke games so far! Would totally recommend it! (I bought Scarlet and am hooked. I even completed my first ever shiny hunt in this one and got a shiny Vaporeon after hunting for a couple of hours! <3)
  • Sprites
  • Fav Eevees
  • Babies
Gallevoir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGallevoir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

Spoiler for late game stuff

You know what would be a metal-as-hell Paradox Pokemon? Paradox Floette. It could be Fairy/Fire, maybe, or Fairy/Ground, and have elements of what feature in AZ's Floette today. Bladed Petal? OOH, a paradox version of something with regional variants today might be fun, to see where all the design elements for each form come from/how they're streamlined for the future. A universal Persian, maybe (Normal/Steel, Sabre Coat), or a universal Vulpix that looks and functions a bit like Koroku (Fire/Ice, Iron Hearth)?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
j.pngg.pngo.pngd.png6.png6.png1.pngn.pngx.pngp.png
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent

question

hi not sure if i can post this here. But, does anyone have a quaxly? i have fuecoco and sprigatito for trade or a charmander?
Lv. 100 — +2,746,882
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonGhost
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
Yellow Pokéblock II

Yellow Pokéblock II

Pokéblock

(item.png: 0)

A Yellow Pokéblock crafted to boost a Pokémon's Contest appeal.

Flavour: Sour
Feel:

Sells for 20

Lv. 82 — 3,384 / 25,523
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonFlying
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
Lv. 100 — +2,852,370
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature

this may technically be a spoiler

Hey, does anyone have any clue what counts as a paldean pokemon. Like obviously torous and wooper are paldeans but do the convergant pokemon(wiglet and toadscool) count too and do the paradox pokemon count? the convergants obviously don't but like without counting these there is literally just the 2. also can we all please agree that koraidon/miraidon aren't paradox mon because all the paradox mon are from previous generations and cyclizar was just invented
I relate to snorlaxes(would that be proper?) on a personal scale. . jirachi and snorlax would be great friends(maybe slowbro/slowking too) my avatar is a drawing of my roblox avatar that I made in photoshop. so entirely owned by me lol. Also she/her pronouns🏳️‍⚧️
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Eli Likes Food

this may technically be a spoiler

Hey, does anyone have any clue what counts as a paldean pokemon. Like obviously torous and wooper are paldeans but do the convergant pokemon(wiglet and toadscool) count too and do the paradox pokemon count? the convergants obviously don't but like without counting these there is literally just the 2. also can we all please agree that koraidon/miraidon aren't paradox mon because all the paradox mon are from previous generations and cyclizar was just invented
All of those count, as therey first appear in the gen 9 dex. same with any mythicals this gen
summon_jir.png × 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021

Spoiler

I kinda meant the paldean formes. I feel like the paradox are a yes but like
while we're on the topic

ye, spoilers

only click if your sure

I don't have a pic(because I have scarlet), but sally predicting iron wings is pretty cool
so when scarlet/violet comes to pokefarm will

dunno if this counts as a spoiler

so I'm playing it safe

we be able to evolve pokemon into thier evolution's paradox form? I know it's inaccurate but the time flower and the up-grade would be useful for this dumb idea
dumbdog's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdumbdog
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
should i get scarlet or violet ive never had a pokemon game besides playing like for two minutes on my brothers DS im not sure what the difference is but since the games are expensive i dont want to regret the version i got D:
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @Lame4u

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page