PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scarlet / Violet DLC Discussion

Forum Index > Pokémon > Misc. Pokémon >

Pages: 12345678

Cele's AvatarCele
@Shinxel:

Answer

The main differences are like... which box legendary you get and whether or not your school uniform is 9 flavours of heinous. :D So go like that, everything else is fine or tradeable. :3
sig code and sig bg image made by me
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

@Shinxel:

Answer

The main differences are like... which box legendary you get and whether or not your school uniform is 9 flavours of heinous. :D So go like that, everything else is fine or tradeable. :3
i heard one is more futuristic than the other? which is which? other than that i just pick my fav color?
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @PanicPu
Cele's AvatarCele
@Shinxel:

Answer

The futuristic one is Violet, though that's only really the legendary. It looks more like a motorcycle. The one in Scarlet is a big feathery lizard instead, kinda Paleozoic. :)
Peckish's AvatarPeckish

Spoilers

Smoliv is so cute :3 Can't wait to hunt the little olive!
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
162/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

Superior design

Please tell me you guys aren't planning or are not so happy in adding the new flamingo Pokemon,we already have a better flamingo Pokemon made by the pokefarm team
Icon made by me I have Commission slots open check my site for further information https://nexwr37.carrd.co
Score: 32
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Nexwr37

Superior design

Please tell me you guys aren't planning or are not so happy in adding the new flamingo Pokemon,we already have a better flamingo Pokemon made by the pokefarm team

Related, if spoilery, discussion

Why would they not include a canon Pokemon? Like it or hate it, it's part of the generation, so it's going to be added. They added Mega Manectric and Incineroar, designs that I'm pretty sure are contentious among the staff, so why not Flamigo?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo

spoiler

omg i love paldian wooper so much :D wooper is one of my favorite pokemon and the shiny paldian wooper is supposed look like REGULAR WOOPER so like yeah :) wonder what the albinos and melans will look like. and no in my 50 hours of Scarlet i havent found shiny paldean wooper. i dont feel like catching 1 of every pokemon just for a shiny charm or grinding 5 star raids for the herbs so i usually just make lvl 2 encounter power sandwhiches and hope i get lucky. on a side note when i was attempting to find a frigibax in a cave near the psychic gym i accidentally found my first shiny being a sableye
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4

QUOTE originally posted by TiredBean48

spoiler

omg i love paldian wooper so much :D wooper is one of my favorite pokemon and the shiny paldian wooper is supposed look like REGULAR WOOPER so like yeah :) wonder what the albinos and melans will look like. and no in my 50 hours of Scarlet i havent found shiny paldean wooper. i dont feel like catching 1 of every pokemon just for a shiny charm or grinding 5 star raids for the herbs so i usually just make lvl 2 encounter power sandwhiches and hope i get lucky. on a side note when i was attempting to find a frigibax in a cave near the psychic gym i accidentally found my first shiny being a sableye
I completely agree with you! Those are annoying to get

spoiler

I found a shiny voltorb literally sitting around halfway through the game when I was searching for Great Tusk (you can actually catch it, right?) and also someone wondertraded a shiny Iron Bundle and I didn't know until a day later, when I double-checked for shinies I was unaware of.

maybe spoiler?

so if I am correct, could I reference sprigatito or fuecoco because they are already in PFQ?
Type Race Score: 791
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
Peckish's AvatarPeckish

QUOTE originally posted by MelanUmbreon4

maybe spoiler?

so if I am correct, could I reference sprigatito or fuecoco because they are already in PFQ?
You could absolutely! The spoiler embargo applies to any pokemon that haven't been released
MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4

QUOTE originally posted by Peckish

You could absolutely! The spoiler embargo applies to any pokemon that haven't been released
thank you!

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page