PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scarlet / Violet DLC Discussion

Forum Index > Pokémon > Misc. Pokémon >

Pages: 123··· 678

Cele's AvatarCele
Hello there! You may use this thread in order to freely discuss the new content listed in the title. Hideboxes are mandatory for Scarlet and Violet DLC content, as these are not released yet. Hideboxes are no longer required for the Scarlet and Violet base games, however. Site-wide announcement / details: here Please remember to use a hide box to cover any spoiler content, and that permission to speak of the spoily bits freely only extends as far as this thread! ^^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
WitchChylde's AvatarWitchChylde
Now I understand why my daughter asked whether I wanted Palkia or... uh, whoever the other Pokemon is, was it Dialga? Yeah, obviously I voted Palkia.
Super excited to play Legends Arceus on Friday! Which starter are you picking?

Watch your eyes!

I have been trying to avoid spoilers the best I can, but the Hisuian Forms of the Final Stage starter evolutions are nuts! I have only allowed to look at the silhouettes and not at the actual images, but it doesn't help me pick between Rowlet and Oshawott...
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: in 21 hours on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): Splatoon 3 (Side Order + Rank Grinding) My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code. Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

Melia's AvatarMelia
I've been playing Legrnds Arceus and enjoying it a lot. Picked Cyndaquil as my starter. Today I happened to catch a shiny Staravia :)

Typhlosion

So, I only saw for a split second the shilouettes of the evolved starters in one of the trailes about a week ago or so, and I was like "Oh, are the starters getting hisuian formes? cool" Today my starter evolved into it's final form, and I have the memory of a goldfish so I'd forgotten all about the trailer I saw a week ago, so imagine my surprise when my Quilava evolved into this derpy Typhlosion. My reaction was "What? Who are you? You look different..." I wasn't too keen on Hisuian Typhlosion at first, I also checked what the other 2 starter's final form looked like and I like Typhlosion best out of the 3 (not that I cared much for regular Decidueye or Samurott either) so I was glad I picked Cyndaquil (was considering picking Rowlet at first, and I like hisuian Decidueye even less than the regular one). And then I sent my Typhlosion into battle... and it's purple flame came out, and I really really like the hisuian Typhlosion now. It looks a bit silly normally, but when it has it's flame on, I really like it a lot.
Melia ✦ Inactive 「 Star searing flames of absolution! 」
credit
Background is official art from Xenoblade Chronicles Avatar made for me by sherrie F2U code by Gumshoe
Congrats on the Shiny! I finally went with Rowlet.
redhot72's Avatarredhot72

Spoiler maybe?

Hey abyone know if or wehn wel'l be getting the new mons?
Pokemon for sale. Please send pm with request and I will send price back. Or just check it my shop:https://pokefarm.com/fields/redhot72 XD001 and Halloween Purloin are currently top sellers.

New Releases

1200000 1600000 1800000. Ask about deltas!
Ácetron's AvatarÁcetron
As far as I can see, yes. Legends Arceus mons will be released to PFQ. No set time of release as of yet, due too "new art staff" being new and having other projects that are requiring their time as of this time. For a better understanding of what I am trying to say have a look at this thread. [E]
Edit
I do believe the easiest way to tell if the new PLA enteries have been added (other than seeing a post about the addition) will be to check your dex from time-to-time to see if their entry to have changed/added. For example.. PKMN being a regional variant will go from one to two for the given PKMN.
Formes / Completion
(PKMN Name)
Regular forme
("Region" Forme)
Secondly, there might be the new region "hide box" added for those otherwise.

Might be spoilage!

Two hide box rule!

Unless they are added to Sinnoh since the area is old Sinnoh
And they might not all be added at the same time. They
The PFQ Spriting Staff and "coding"
have done this in the past aswell.
©
Avatar and signiture sprites are sprited by me. Giovanni sprite is from bulbagarden.
, , , , ,
ObsessedFox's AvatarObsessedFox
Not a spoiler per-say but I’m very interested on how the art team will introduce the few new things Legends Arcues has given us Ive invested most of my time playing this game and I’m almost done with the story line xD
Fox | She/They | Bi I love and hoard all the foxes <3
Im a fox in disguise 🦊🦊🦊 Avatar is my character Kamari for my use only <3
My lil fox Akata
originally created by @IconicAnemone; Chao created by @Animela
Journal
Vaporgrave's AvatarVaporgrave

!!Spoilers!!

Hope you’re sure! Spoilers ahead!

Sprigatito looks so cute. I think that’s the starter I’d be going for (the first grass starter I’d pick since the OG Pokémon Diamond/Pearl! I just really hope they don’t pull a Litten on me and make its final evolution until some big muscle chad looking thing. I just want a kitty cat please!

May be a spoiler, but not really...?

I'm giving away a Shiny Bidoof in Legends Arceus in my next stream if anyone is interested! My luck in this game is crazy.

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page