PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Scarlet / Violet DLC Discussion

Forum Index > Pokémon > Misc. Pokémon > Scarlet / Violet DLC Discussion >

Melia's AvatarMelia
grandmaster.pngc.png
I've been playing Legrnds Arceus and enjoying it a lot. Picked Cyndaquil as my starter. Today I happened to catch a shiny Staravia :)

Typhlosion

So, I only saw for a split second the shilouettes of the evolved starters in one of the trailes about a week ago or so, and I was like "Oh, are the starters getting hisuian formes? cool" Today my starter evolved into it's final form, and I have the memory of a goldfish so I'd forgotten all about the trailer I saw a week ago, so imagine my surprise when my Quilava evolved into this derpy Typhlosion. My reaction was "What? Who are you? You look different..." I wasn't too keen on Hisuian Typhlosion at first, I also checked what the other 2 starter's final form looked like and I like Typhlosion best out of the 3 (not that I cared much for regular Decidueye or Samurott either) so I was glad I picked Cyndaquil (was considering picking Rowlet at first, and I like hisuian Decidueye even less than the regular one). And then I sent my Typhlosion into battle... and it's purple flame came out, and I really really like the hisuian Typhlosion now. It looks a bit silly normally, but when it has it's flame on, I really like it a lot.
Melia ✦ Inactive 「 Star searing flames of absolution! 」
credit
Background is official art from Xenoblade Chronicles Avatar made for me by sherrie F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page