PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scarlet / Violet DLC Discussion

Forum Index > Pokémon > Misc. Pokémon >

Pages: 123··· 5678

ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo

spoilers

im looking at the paldeas dex in the game and the next new pokemon should be paldean wooper :D the other ones in front of it are all old or have been added :D
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Peckish's AvatarPeckish

Spoilers

I'm so sad smoliv wasn't added
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
162/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo

QUOTE originally posted by Peckish

Spoilers

I'm so sad smoliv wasn't added

spoilers

thinking the next wave will be padlean wooper,moushold,and smoliv
MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4

spoilers

thinking the next wave will be padlean wooper,moushold,and smoliv

spoiler

I'd really like to see ancient/future pokemon (depending on which game) pokemon, or even a new place in the nearby places area that you have to buy the lab to even get them!
Type Race Score: 791
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
pizzatower's Avatarpizzatower
this happened a little while back but i still thought it was pretty cool, so woohoo textdumping time

spoilers beyond this point!!

so one of my first ever shiny hunts in game was a scream tail one, and i learnt a trick that theres a specific rock at the bottom of area zero that could spawn at least 15 or so pokemon on it, so i of course had to use that to my advantage. i eventually got the scream tail and made my way back, but right around the 4th research station a shiny flutter mane just friggin jumpscared me outta nowhere. this was like a minute after ive gotten the scream tail so to get another shiny in that short period of time was pretty dang lucky of me lol! (also i named them both Ruby and Ivy, if you were curious)
rooks + noize she/they/it/he + neoprns
Kavina2000's AvatarKavina2000
I want to add my two cents about glitches without spoiling the story. (Mostly because I forgot how to do BBCode.) 1. Frames will drop nearly everywhere. It's worse in some areas than others. 2. The entire background can de-load when you're catching something. 3. Multiplayer is a nightmare. 4. If you're unlucky, the beat won't drop in the E4's theme. (TyranitarTube dealt with this one.) 5. If you can get it right, there's a super glide glitch. 6. You can fall through the worldbox in certain locations.
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Area Zero actually gave me goosebumps. I just got there today. The theme is so good!
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4

spoilers?

I found a fully-trained, insane IV, weird fire fish thing by wonder trading.
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
I don't want to make this a suggestion yet, as I'm aware that this is a long shot; but you know what would be incredible? Having new Paradox-Q Pokemon rotated into the MCW reward roster sometimes, to supplement either Totem or Mega mons. I can't stop thinking about how untapped the potential of these things are; the limit is literally only the imagination. You're not even confined to having it be the highest in the evo chain! What I'm saying is, Paradox Kinaster. Fairy/Electric, to match its parents' megas. Think about it.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
ChillinArk's AvatarChillinArk
Area Zero is so good for shiny hunting, everything is really easy to despawn.

spoilers but idk if these are spoilers at this point

There is a glitch with Flutter Mane that allows you to only see shiny Flutter mane at daytime. Just pop a Ghost encounter/shiny boost sandwich and you are good to go. I've been transfering in my shiny alpha hisuian zorua collection from PLA and I really wish I could catch some more in s/v(I alr hatched one full box of shiny h-zorua, I don't have the patience for more lol). Also flutter mane was my first marked shiny in s/v with the mark giving the title "the early riser". So, I named it dawn for lack of a better name and it just fit lol
when will I hatch a shiny delta zorua hisui returning player, was away for 2 years

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page