PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Spriter Applications - CLOSED

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

skylucario's Avatarhypermode-12.pngskylucario
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
hey, i was wondering whether feedback will be rolling out soon (since it’s getting closer to the deadline), so that i know whether to fix some of my sprites beforehand! thank you!
2.pnge.png2.pngg.png6.png 3.png6.pngu.png0.pngz.pngj.png j.pngp.pngc.png7.png4.pngm.png4.pngw.pngw.pngr.pngs.png icon=my art. v-flying.png 1443
cutieflypie's Avatarcutieflypie
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Has feedback begun being sent out yet?? I'm paranoid that somehow my application is lost or something lol
Visit my region to see more of my Pokemon! a.pngBuying Delta-Fairy Pkmn who like Sweet!a.png

QUOTE originally posted by cutieflypie

Has feedback begun being sent out yet?? I'm paranoid that somehow my application is lost or something lol
Same here.. Sent mine in a month early too :/ I was hoping to have a lot of extra time to do corrections after the feedback
poison.png0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Deermoth's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDeermoth
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
I'm guessing they're dragging their feet because of the amount of applications sent in lol Give them time ❤
Perfect Pecha Berry

Perfect Pecha Berry

Consumable

(item.png: 0)

An extra-large, extra-juicy Pecha Berry, bursting with sweet flavour. Boosts Affection of Pokémon who like the taste.

Sells for 300

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Type Race Score : 708
Sei's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSei
retiredstaff.pnghypermode.pngmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by skylucario

hey, i was wondering whether feedback will be rolling out soon (since it’s getting closer to the deadline), so that i know whether to fix some of my sprites beforehand! thank you!
feedback will be coming in shortly! Working on rolling it out today ;)
The spriter applications means they are closing for new applications. The submission after feedback isn't bound by that end date so if you've sent your initial application in it's fine to relax! The round of feedback is like the interview phase of a job, we've got your application and want to have a conversation before deciding if we hire you. Initially feedback wouldn't have been given until after the applications had closed so we could assess everyone at once but there's no harm in dealing with what we already have, so I've gone ahead and started sending out some of the feedback. ^^
Eggy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEggy
graphics.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
So does this mean that if we sent in an app and we received feedback, we can send in improvements even if they end up past the deadline when apps close? Or am I misunderstanding?
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

So does this mean that if we sent in an app and we received feedback, we can send in improvements even if they end up past the deadline when apps close? Or am I misunderstanding?
yes, that's fine. An announcement will be made here on october first when they close and individual PMs and another announcement will be sent when we're deliberating on who to hire. :)
Eggy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEggy
graphics.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
Thanks, that's good to know :) I got concerned when I received feedback and worried that there wouldn't be time to actually do the improvements so I thought I might have to let it go. Glad to see there's still time for that, I thought it all would only be accepted until the deadline haha. It gives me some relief and I'm happy to try again if there's still ample opportunity.
ICEBÜNN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngICEBÜNN
graphics.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb+.png
Is everyone that submits an application going to receive feedback? I saw that you said earlier you were planning to get feedback out today (or yesterday server time), and I’m probably not going to be finished with mine for another day or two at least (finishing touches and adding a couple more sprites). It’s close but I wanted to take time with mine.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page