PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Spriter Applications - CLOSED

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

How soon after submitting will we get feedback? I'm curious, due to my excitement of getting critique in general haha. No rush. Just curious as to when we can work on our resubmissions, basically.
summon_lug.png
Sei's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSei
retiredstaff.pnghypermode.pngmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Angelheart

How soon after submitting will we get feedback? I'm curious, due to my excitement of getting critique in general haha. No rush. Just curious as to when we can work on our resubmissions, basically.
Feedback will be rolling out once we can get an art call organized to discuss these in depth. Work schedules are hectic and it's hard to get art calls organized. We should be good to have one this Sunday. :)
skylucario's Avatarhypermode-12.pngskylucario
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
hi, for variants, can you use the original pokémon as a base, or should they be done completely from scratch as well?
2.pnge.png2.pngg.png6.png 3.png6.pngu.png0.pngz.pngj.png j.pngp.pngc.png7.png4.pngm.png4.pngw.pngw.pngr.pngs.png icon=my art. v-flying.png 1443

QUOTE originally posted by skylucario

hi, for variants, can you use the original pokémon as a base, or should they be done completely from scratch as well?
using the original as a base is fine, though mostly scratched is preferred and highly encouraged! We want to see your style, unassisted as much as possible. As long as the end product is noticably different. :) EDIT: clarified a few things.
Creambevroe's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCreambevroe
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
What pixel size does the icons have to be for the Fakemon? Only asking as I didn't see the cap for them on the main post.
Forum Avatar of Cream by Cledànio!
My lil boi *gently holds*
BLEP
Nunka's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNunka
graphics175.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
The max size used for Icons is 32x32px and the Icon is usually left for the center. Sprites don't always fill out the 32x32 so if you're trying for a good size, use other icons from pokemon of similar size as a reference. o/ 5.pngu.png5.png7.png
Creambevroe's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCreambevroe
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Alright thank you!
Eggy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEggy
graphics.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
Quick question, can we send additional sprites after sending our application but before we receive a response to it?
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
additional sprites after the app has been sent is perfectly fine!
StuckInLimb0's AvatarStuckInLimb0
grandmaster.pnge+.png
wish it was just for design cause i cant sprite :oD
"Hush, cry a river. Your soul is mine. These shackles cannot keep me, for I am Divine." 🃏 Limbo's Art Hole 🃏 PWYW Adopts (One Left!) 🃏
summon_hup.png 62/500 Hyperspace Rings for Devilsknife
summon_gen.png 13/497 Ancient Drives for Pipis

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page