PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 626364

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Boop c:
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Rhulk's AvatarRhulk
Vivi, draw me a character! ---- User: Taki Details: Ref :D Payment: 250k CR Notes: Nope, thanks! ^^
Pfp art by PinkSkittyPow
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: PinkSkittyPow Payment:200 gp

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA
RashPidgeot's AvatarRashPidgeot
Vivi, draw me a character! User: RashPidgeot Details: A shady pidgeotto with a suit and a cool hat (new style and could it be a icon? thanks.) Payment: 250k credits Notes: Tysm!
Profile made by Dachsbuns Me and Snowy's Shop! Typerace Score: 68 Delta Collector (PM)
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
crescent's Avatarcrescent
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: crescent Payment: 5 flawless gems, 100gp ! <3 thanks sm !
Thanks for ordering everyone! Please send payment and I’ll send the images right over <3 Sorry for the slight delay, couldn’t get around to doing them until now, but thank you for being patient!

@Taki

Their design was really cool! However it was a bit too complicated with the amount provided, so I did my best! Hope it’s okay ^^

@PinkSkittyPow

You turn the dial and out rolls a small brown pon. You pick it up to find… A Patvee (Patrat x Eevee)!

@RashPidgeot

Pidgey’s evolution line is really cool, I love the designs! Drawing them however, was a different task… I hope you like it though! Tried to make it as close to your description as possible :)

@crescent

Turning the dial to the Gachapon, a small purple pon seemingly flies out, landing near your feet. Out comes… A Noifflet (Noibat x Rufflet)!
flerrmingo's Avatarflerrmingo
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: 941908 Payment: 400 GP
Avatar made by Lilypadlife Type Race Score: 0
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: PinkskittyPow Payment:400 gp (Plz do not feel rushed i can wait ;0;)
Thank you both for ordering! Please send payment for unwatermarked versions! Thank you! :D

@941908

You turn the dial and out pops a small green-tinted pon. You pick it up to find… An Azudloon (Azumarill x Swadloon)!

@PinkSkittyPow

You turn the dial of the Gachapon and out rolls out a small colored pon. It rings like a small bell! You open it to find… A Chimgloss (Chimecho x Eldegoss)!
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User:Scorebunny Payment: Currently Large Fairy gems are worth about 200k CR equiv (I can't really tell since there are only 2 on the market going for 230k) but I could give you 2 Large Fairy gems + 118 GP? If you take it :D its my first time ordering from you and I'm broke lol.
PinkSkittyPow
Hullo I'm Azure! (they/them)

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page