PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2425262728··· 626364

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Thank you all for ordering! Please send payments for unwatermarked versions! :D Also, if anybody is interested in more art, please check out my siblings’ art shop! They do really cute art for around the same price :O And also, a new adopt has been added to the first post !

@SaltyUwU

You turn the dial of the Gachapon and a magenta pon rolls out onto the tray. It is radiating a fairy-like area! You open it to find… A Spritzwott (Spritzee x Oshawott)!

@sherrie

(If you’d like to do the doodles, feel free! I’d love it if you’re able ^^) You turn the dial and out pops a green pon. It feels as fluffy as a cloud! It clinks open to… A Steetaria (Steenee x Altaria)
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User:Scorebunny Payment:300 GP + 2 large Fairy Gems ^^ I'm obsessed with these your sister's art both are amazing!
PinkSkittyPow
Hullo I'm Azure! (they/them)
Thank you for ordering! Please send payment for the unwatermarked version! And thank you so much for the compliment, we really appreciate it! :D

@Scorebunny

You turn the dial and out rolls a dark brown pon. It feels very light and fluffy! You open it to find… A Stantsicott (Stantler x Whimsicott)! I think I’ve been doing too many Whimsicott fusions, oops- I just love fluffy things I guess
It's adorable I'll send payment now ^^ I love how floofy it is :)
Bump! :o
Creambevroe's AvatarCreambevroe
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: CreamBevroe Payment: 4 GS Balls, 1 Fightinum Z and 2 Poisonia Z plus 20 ZC(400 ZC) If able to ask, I would like if gachapon had cool colors(Blue, Green, Purple and their different shades!) and by that I mean what ever fusion you get I would like the palette to be cool colors please :]! (Edit: i messed up the form :[)
Forum Avatar of Cream by Cledànio!
My lil boi *gently holds*
BLEP
Hiya, I was wondering if you could do 2 commission's for me! Vivi, draw me a character! User: Scorebunny Details: example 1 example 2 example 3 example 4 <--- note this one is a pokemon version example Payment:120 zc Notes: I'd love if you could draw them (human version) holding a cookie or a book ^^ User:Scorebunny Details:example She is a cleffa gijinka :) Payment:100 zc Notes: freestyle it!
Thank you all for ordering! Please send payments for unwatermarked versions! :D Sorry for the slight delay, was working on something beforehand! But thank you for being patient with me!

@Creambevroe

You turn the dial and take a peek at the pon that rolled out. It’s a bright yellow and blue pon! You open it to find… An Arctoroar (Artozolt x Pyroar)! I tried lineless art for once, since I wasn’t very proud of it being lined D: I’m so sorry if this doesn’t have a lot of cool colors and looks a bit odd, if you’d like me to try again, please let me know ASAP! I’ll try making another one :0 Poor sneezy boi

@Scorebunny

Your characters are really cute! I struggled with the wavy hair on the Scorbunny however, I’m so sorry ;; I tried using the airbrush multiple times but it came out a bit messy! If you’d like me to try again with this one, please let me know! Ahh, the Cleffa gijinka is so cute :O
I think it look's good! I actually like how the hair turned out ^^ maybe if you could shade the hands and under the hair a little bit or trace them that would be great! I especially love how the Cleffa gijinka turned out owo ~sending payment now <3
Rainee's AvatarRainee
Vivi, draw me a character! User: Rainee Details: Meredith Payment: 250zc + 500gp! <3 Notes: Apart from following her design, go wild and have fun! <3
Score: 0
Badge made by LycanKai

Pages: 123··· 2425262728··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page