PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 626364

NicoAngel's AvatarNicoAngel
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User:NicoAngel Payment:400gp I personally like your old style better :) Please take your time, I can wait =^-^=
Click please! =^-^=
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Thank you for ordering! Apologies for the delay, but thank you for being patient with me! Please send payments for unwatermarked versions, thank you! :D Also, if any of you are interested in a different kind of commission (short animations), please check out this thread! I’d love to hear your suggestions for pricing !

@Scorebunny

You turn the dial and a leafy-green pon rolls out slowly. You open it and find… A Whimselia (Whimsicott x Roselia)!

@NicoAngel

Turning the dial of the Gachapon, you hear a small clunking noise from the machine. A pon rolls out, and inside is… A Flaresle (Flareon x Plusle)! Aww bunny!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
DemonCactus's AvatarDemonCactus
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User:DemonCactus Payment:224 GP & 30k Credits! (First time ordering, and I absolutely adore the previous gacha results I've seen so far! They're all so cute! ^^)
Finally figured out how to do this sweet cheese- Icon by Rylee! Go check out their art shop!!! Also wanting to show off some sprites I got on here ^^ All showcased are by Tøgê-kïss!
Made By Toge-kiss
Made By Toge-kiss
Made By Toge-kiss
Made By Toge-kiss
Made By Toge-kiss
Rainee's AvatarRainee
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Rainee Payment: 400k credits
Score: 0
Badge made by LycanKai
Luxiio's AvatarLuxiio
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Luxiio Payment: 240zc
Icon is by me!

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Thank you for ordering! Apologies for the delay, but thank you for being patient with me! Please send payments for unwatermarked versions, thank you! :D Also, if any of you are interested in a different kind of commission (short animations), please check out this thread! I’d love to hear your suggestions for pricing !

@Scorebunny

You turn the dial and a leafy-green pon rolls out slowly. You open it and find… A Whimselia (Whimsicott x Roselia)!

@NicoAngel

Turning the dial of the Gachapon, you hear a small clunking noise from the machine. A pon rolls out, and inside is… A Flaresle (Flareon x Plusle)! Aww bunny!
Ahh so cute! Tysm sending payment now <3
PinkSkittyPow
Hullo I'm Azure! (they/them)
NicoAngel's AvatarNicoAngel

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

@Scorebunny

@NicoAngel

It is adorable! XD will send payment over =^-^=
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Thank you all for ordering! Please send payments for unwatermarked versions! Major apologies for the delay though :0 I updated pricing for upcoming orders, as I feel that I’m underpricing myself as an artist. Please take note of that before ordering, thank you! ^^

@DemonCactus

You turn the dial of the Gachapon and look inside. A fuzzy green pon rolls into your hands, opening up to… A Axzagoon (Axew x Zigzagoon)!

@Rainee

Turning the dial, a dark magenta colored pon falls onto the floor. You pick it up to find… A Mismagsey (Mismagius x Chansey)!

@Luxiio

Turning the dial of the Gachapon, a royal blue capsule zooms and lands near your feet. It skitters around before coming to a stop. Out pops… A Skistic (Skitty x Meowstic)!
SaltyUwU's AvatarSaltyUwU
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: SaltyUwU Payment: 500k credits + 5 flawless gems
:P Profile done by RomVHS at her wonderful Roulette Art Shop! Buying/Swapping for Death Wings! U w U
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Sherrie Payment: 200zc & possibly some cute doodles of Lana and Sparkiiv together? you can pm me for more info :D <3
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP, Art <3 | code by me

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page