PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 636465

WindOnPFQ's AvatarWindOnPFQ
ultra.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

QUOTE originally posted by WindOnPFQ

-snip-
Hi there ! By two friends, do you mean two gachapons for the both of you? Just for clarification, thanks! ^^
Yep!
Avatar made by IrizOnPFQ, ty! <3
Apprentice's Épée

Apprentice's Épée

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

A juvenile fencing sword that is as volatile as raging rivers. It bestows its holder with feelings of being resolute. Using it will result in the appearance of the Legendary Pokémon Keldeo.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +263,877
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricPoison
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
First shiny, hatched randomly in type race
Mikkü's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMikkü
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Moroha Payment: 300zc
------------------- pechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.png -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
Luxiio's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLuxiio
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Luxiio Payment: 500gp!
Icon is by me!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
grandmaster.pnga.png
Thank you all for ordering! So sorry for the delay, with the extra boosts around, I couldn’t help myself to click- Please send payments for unwatermarked versions!

@WindOnPFQ

For the two of you, I decided to do matching adopts! Please let me know which I should send to your friend or to you, and I will do so ! Hope you like them :) Flying bunnies are taking over Nidoran (female) x Beautifly Nidoran (male) x Dustox

@Moroha

You turn the dial of the Gachapon and watch as a small pon rolls onto the tray. You open it to find… A Porespeon (Porygon x Espeon)! (Sorry, I just had to do this, it was kinda fun to play with!)

@Luxiio

You turn the dial, and out rolls a small pon. It glows a slight pink as you touch it! You open it to find… A Minchou (Minior x Chinchou)!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
WindOnPFQ's AvatarWindOnPFQ
ultra.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Thank you all for ordering! So sorry for the delay, with the extra boosts around, I couldn’t help myself to click- Please send payments for unwatermarked versions!

@WindOnPFQ

For the two of you, I decided to do matching adopts! Please let me know which I should send to your friend or to you, and I will do so ! Hope you like them :) Flying bunnies are taking over Nidoran (female) x Beautifly Nidoran (male) x Dustox

@Moroha

You turn the dial of the Gachapon and watch as a small pon rolls onto the tray. You open it to find… A Porespeon (Porygon x Espeon)! (Sorry, I just had to do this, it was kinda fun to play with!)

@Luxiio

You turn the dial, and out rolls a small pon. It glows a slight pink as you touch it! You open it to find… A Minchou (Minior x Chinchou)!
They look amazing! Can you please send the Female Nidoran to Iriz? Thanks!
Vivi, draw me a character! User: HeartlessDemon Details: Reference Payment: 500k Notes: None, thank you ^^

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
Mikkü's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMikkü
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Moroha Payment: 300zc+ + whatever GS Balls I pull by the time you're done haha i have no self control i love these so much 'v'
grandmaster.pnga.png
Thank you all for ordering! Please send payments for unwatermarked versions :D Going to add an adopt I was working on earlier into the adoption center if anybody would like to check it out! ^^

@HeartlessDemon

OMG I LOVE Loomian Legacy!! :0 Sorry, just got really excited after seeing the design! They look very epic! Hope I did them justice :D

@Moroha

You turn the dial of the Gachapon and out rolls out a small cream colored pon. You open it to find… A Gardecery (Gardevoir x Milcery)! cafe vibes
InHystericz's Avatarhypermode-12.pngInHystericz
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Vivi, I’d like to adopt! User: InHystericz Adopt: Frosmoth x Flygon Payment: 100zc? happy to pay more ^^
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: summon_cre.pngsummon_gir.pngsummon_hea.pngsummon_lug.png Shattered Psyche
Score: 82
grandmaster.pnga.png
Of course! Please send a trade and I’ll send the unwatermarked version as soon as possible c:

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 636465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page