PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 626364

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
grandmaster.pnga.png
Thank you all for ordering! I truly apologize for the long wait, I was finishing some of the orders when I got sick this week… I’m fine now, so no worries about it, but again, I truly apologize for the long wait :c Please send payment for unwatermarked versions! If you would like to cancel, please let me know as quickly as possible, thank you!
@Phantom117x You turn the dial of the Gachapon and out pops a small pin that rolls onto the tray. You pick it up to find… A Zoramper (Zorua x Yamper)!

@PaulDragonDemon I tried my best drawing your little cutie! They were really fun to sketch, sorry if it’s a bit messy! It did take a bit of time to do so, so I hope you like it!

You turn the dial and hear the pon roll out of the machine. It is decorated in leaves! Out pops… An Orange-based (the fruit) Torchic!

@WindOnPFQ You turn the dial and out rolls the pon with a small clunk! You pick it up and look at it carefully. It then releases… A Happeino (Happiny x Deino)!

Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
RashPidgeot's AvatarRashPidgeot
arceus.pngd.png
Vivi, draw me a character! User: Flames321 Details: Appletun x Bulbasaur fusion Payment: A Waterium Z. Notes: i hope this turns out great :)
m.pngProfile made by Dachsbunsm.png m.pngMe and Snowy's Shop!m.png 5.pngv-dark.pngTyperace Score: 0v-dark.png5.png i.pngground.png Delta Collector (PM)i.png
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
complete.pngb+.png
Vivi, draw me a character! User: PhoenixBirch Details: My oc! https://toyhou.se/16377856.-unknown-name-as-of-now- Payment: Flyinium Z Notes: I still need a name for this derp and haven't found one I like yet, if you have any suggestions, feel free (I also love your style btw <3)
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
Phantom117x's AvatarPhantom117x
grandmaster.pngc.png
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User:Phantom117x Payment:250k credits
  • Summon
  • Pokemon 1
  • Pokemon 2
  • Hunt
  • Sprite
summon_gmo.png × 29 / 666
Lv. 97 — 10,300 / 22,815
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Reveal Glass

Reveal Glass

Forme-Change Item

(item.png: 0)

A looking glass that reveals the truth. It's a mysterious glass that returns a Pokémon to its original shape.

Unsellable

Lv. 75 — 13,151 / 21,377
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GroundFlying
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
0.png4 / 8.png587
Sprites created by crescent and KitKatKutie2. Click on sprites to go to their respective shop
Mikkü's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMikkü
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Moroha Payment: x13 GS Balls and most likely some currency/other items :>
------------------- pechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.png -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
grandmaster.pnga.png
Thanks for ordering everyone! Please send payment for unwatermarked versions ^^ Also I got a new drawing app, so commissions will look a bit different ! If you want me to stick with my original style with my other app, please let me know, thank you!

@Flames321

I decided to do the base of a Bulbasaur with details from Appleton! I hope this fits to your liking! :)

@PhoenixBirch

Your character is so adorable and fun to play around with! May I suggest the name Eddie or Kit? He seems very playful and energetic, and I had fun doing him! :D

@Phantom117x

You turn the dial of the Gachapon, and out rolls a small pon decorated in flames. You open it to find… A Sphealma (Spheal x Slugma)!

@Moroha

Wow, that’s a lot of GS Balls! Are you sure about that amount? But thank you so much! You turn the dial of the Gachapon and a small pon rolls onto the tray. It seems to glow a luminescent light! It opens and inside is… A Cresselveon (Cresselia x Sylveon)!
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
complete.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Thanks for ordering everyone! Please send payment for unwatermarked versions ^^ Also I got a new drawing app, so commissions will look a bit different ! If you want me to stick with my original style with my other app, please let me know, thank you!

@Flames321

I decided to do the base of a Bulbasaur with details from Appleton! I hope this fits to your liking! :)

@PhoenixBirch

Your character is so adorable and fun to play around with! May I suggest the name Eddie or Kit? He seems very playful and energetic, and I had fun doing him! :D

@Phantom117x

You turn the dial of the Gachapon, and out rolls a small pon decorated in flames. You open it to find… A Sphealma (Spheal x Slugma)!

@Moroha

Wow, that’s a lot of GS Balls! Are you sure about that amount? But thank you so much! You turn the dial of the Gachapon and a small pon rolls onto the tray. It seems to glow a luminescent light! It opens and inside is… A Cresselveon (Cresselia x Sylveon)!
I'll send the trade over now!
grandmaster.pnga.png
Bump! Got a few commissions to do, but still open of course :)
WindOnPFQ's AvatarWindOnPFQ
ultra.pnge+.png
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User:WindOnPFQ (Is adding two people ok? I wanna get one for my friend. If its ok, my friends user is IrizOnPFQ) Payment: Gracidea Seed, Kanaloa Idol, Fire Fang, 500GP, 50 ZC, 10k Credits Can you please use your old art style? Thanks!
Avatar made by IrizOnPFQ, ty! <3
Apprentice's Épée

Apprentice's Épée

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

A juvenile fencing sword that is as volatile as raging rivers. It bestows its holder with feelings of being resolute. Using it will result in the appearance of the Legendary Pokémon Keldeo.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +263,877
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricPoison
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
First shiny, hatched randomly in type race
grandmaster.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by WindOnPFQ

-snip-
Hi there ! By two friends, do you mean two gachapons for the both of you? Just for clarification, thanks! ^^

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page