PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 25

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567··· 101112

tristun's Avatartristun
Maybe a Mega Empleon? that would be cool
Profile | Journal | Credits to gezeichnet for the wonderful Avatar~[x]
Ashentwiins's AvatarAshentwiins
Really wish I could participate. Maybe a glaceonite? To be honest here, I'm bad at guessing. It's whatever it turns out to be though :p
I'm from AZ so I'm 7 hours behind server. Avatar made by shalusky on ChickenSmoothie colored by me. They gave me permission to use it here. (I used to be Ahri Feather)
× 8 / 550
× 505 / 6278
× 887 / 6278
Sephiroth's AvatarSephiroth
Suicune! That must be Suicune! I can think of no other Pokemon this can fit for!
I will... never be a memory. On your knees. I want you to beg for forgiveness. I thought of a wonderful present for you... shall I give you despair? Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away. I can't get an HTTPS link to what is below, darn.
bugtango's Avatarbugtango

QUOTE originally posted by Sephiroth

Suicune! That must be Suicune! I can think of no other Pokemon this can fit for!
Thats what it looks like. Could be a glaceon, but I don't think so. I also looks like a Frolass mega stone.
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
Froslass would be amazing!
Type Race: 0 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
Ãlvï's AvatarÃlvï
I am new stil and haven't unlocked megastones yet but it does look awesome! i shal click to click! :D mega froslas sounds awesome so does mega gliscore mor mega empoleon? o.O
made by lia for alvi&mewichigo21
made by lia for alvi
SilverGible's AvatarSilverGible
I would kill for Mega Gliscor. As unlikely as that sounds, I would adore it, and I know Karakara would, too. :DD
And AND AAND Thanks, Pokepop! Click meee .w.?
Yunimori's AvatarYunimori
Sorry, dumb newbie question here. What's the difference between 'interactions' and 'interaction points'? How do you tell which is what?
Avatar art made as part of a commission for me by ceilrune on DA: Here Ami is mine, do NOT take her or use her likeness for any reason, thank you. I'm Yunimori on DA! (note: I'm not there much, all art is old. Newer, mostly-unfinished art found on tumblr) Wistsandmagic is my main tumblr blog. I also run OC RP blogs (part of a VERY extensive world), KH RP blogs, a Pokemon OC blog, and a Transformers RP blog. PM me if you want to know their handles, thank you.
SilverGible's AvatarSilverGible

QUOTE originally posted by Yunimori

Sorry, dumb newbie question here. What's the difference between 'interactions' and 'interaction points'? How do you tell which is what?
Interactions give you interaction points, my friend!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Every time you hold an egg or feed a Pokémon, that is one interaction. You get points based on how good an interaction it is (you get fewer points for a disliked berry, for instance) MCW uses plain interactions, without concern for their quality. You can check your interaction count on the Farm page (Interactions tab)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 1234567··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page