PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 25

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 101112

scavengers's Avatarscavengers
I think it's Crobat or Nidoking. Probably way off though.
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
Sorrow's AvatarSorrow
Mega-Beartic.
My Pirate Panpour Profile Picture done by Plu. Mekkor has lots of shinies and albinos in her shop come and check it out!
skylucario's Avatarskylucario
I'm reallyreally hoping that this will get us a Water/Flying (or dragon) Mega Vaporeon. That'd be really cute. uvu After all, the only Eeveelution group that has not recieved a mega (minus Sylveon) is the Kanto group, so it would make less sense for it to be Glaceon. If not, maybe it's Crobat.
all sprites clickable. ^ icon drawn by me. 129
PaperNavi's AvatarPaperNavi
I think this is probably the most wrong guess, but I think it's for Articuno?
Dahlface's AvatarDahlface
Ohhhhh man I'm so pumped if it's a Glaceonite!!!

31/100

Credit
Shop Banner Sprite is from Pokestadium. Banner made by KottonxTail. Avatar by deviantART user fishenod

SunnyPyroar's AvatarSunnyPyroar
I'm thinking Froslass or Glaceon.. I hope either, my BF would be really happy with either <3
Sezzas's AvatarSezzas
Going off the colours, the first one I thought of was Crobat. Then I also realized that the megastone colours pretty much match perfectly with Suicine.. owo EDIT; Saw people suggesting Froslass, and I must say that would make sense~
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
I have to agree. It's probably an Eeveelution Mega, Vaporeon or Glaceon is the question. It's blue with some pretty purple. I want it....
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Wicke's AvatarWicke
Maybe it would be for Lapras...colours match to the white front, light-blue back and the purple/grey shell ;)
STARS CAN´T SHINE WITHOUT DARKNESS
Credits: coded by / Images: big - animated - wraith / fonts
Rory's AvatarRory
I'd go with Espeon or Glaceon, since there are already Umbreon and Leafeon. Or Mega Manaphy.
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd

Pages: 1234··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page