PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 25

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 101112

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Time to start the third year... with an announcement that's running late because I forgot. Great start! Anyway, here we go with Mass-Click Weekend 25! The event will take place on August 27th and 28th, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Remember, that's interactions, not Interaction Points! Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Click here to view the MCW event page! Edit 29/Aug/2016 00:23 Edited the FAQ with the right time slot of item distribution.
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: A link is available in the post above where you will be able to see your progress for the event.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after at 6:00 AM server time, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Sadgeras's AvatarSadgeras
Wow, i'm early. Uhhh mega...Abomasnow? But that already has a mega...
Peerman's AvatarPeerman
I think mega Glaceon... But I am not sure :P
Avater is made by a good friend of mine, called Megarai111!
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
I'm going with mega Gliscor. ^.^
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
brèâd's Avatarbrèâd
secondbiggestmegastoneiveeverseen then what was the first? o 3 o gonna be over here hoping it's a bug type.
bread * 27 * they/them I like calm pokemon! If you got some unwanted ones, I'd love to take them off your hands*! *If I need them Summon Collection to be inserted here.
Lily Waters's AvatarLily Waters
I'm leaning to Vaporeon.

Hai!

Heya! I'm Lily, a smol friendly teddy bear :3. I'd love talking with you all, send a PM! I love playing little games, like truth or dare, and RPing, so if you wanna, just let me know! Bai!

Links

Avatar credit to Rumble Siggy credit to Noseinbook42 Check profile for shops :3
Øddity's AvatarØddity
Glaceon. I'm calling it now. Can't wait to click for whatever it is. I know it will be awesome, no matter what it is~
1000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.
3000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.
Bug Team: 9732 Avatar Art by: Me :3 ©2020
SilverGible's AvatarSilverGible
I'll cry if it's Froslass, or even Gliscor. I love Gliscor and Gligar, and it would m AKE MY Y EAR IF IT WAS GLISCORITE-
And AND AAND Thanks, Pokepop! Click meee .w.?
That stone have to go to Vaporeon, the colors match perfectly! o.o

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Item "Wishing Stone" not found on line 6

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][size=7]Avatar is made by BananaLizard. Shop banner made by Sunshine Lady. >>>> [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/171400/Keira-s-Little-Hideout-U-C/post/3800133]My Journal[/url] <<<<[/size] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/63336/Keira-s-Little-Corner-open][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Keira_Lorelei/Art/IMG_1485.JPG[/img][/url] [progress="[inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000"][inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000 [item=Wishing Stone][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [progress="[inventory=Water gem]/3200"][inventory=Water gem]/3200 [item=Water gem][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [/center]
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Oh man, I really, REALLY want that to be frosslassinite, but it's much more likely to be glaceonite :P
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page