PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 363738394041

BeanDare's AvatarBeanDare
I have some free fields!
Username: BeanDare Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: My Shop or PMs Where are your free fields located?: Top of fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free hatched from lab [,] Free What types do you have in your free fields? Normal, mostly pkmn from hunts Is there a limit?: 5 a day Other: My most active hours are from 00:30 to 11:30 sever time. Only have 10 trade slots
Bean•she/they•27•perfect iv breeder Shop Avatar art by me
UtsubyoYona's AvatarUtsubyoYona
I have some free fields!
Username: UtsubyoYona Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: I have a shop: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/369739/Yona-s-Free-Babies-19-Fields-OPEN I don't accept messages anymore. Where are your free fields located?: Center What are your free fields named/labeled as? It has "Free" in the name. What types do you have in your free fields? Normal, Exclusive, Delta. Depending on what I have. Is there a limit?: No, there is no limit. Other: I just re-opened my thread, since it was deleted by the system. I'm active again and ready to give away some free babes.
Kit kat 54's AvatarKit kat 54
I have some free fields!
Username: Kit Kat 54 Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Shop here and can PM but prefer shop! Where are your free fields located?: Towards the top of my fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? has Free in its name What types do you have in your free fields? Normal, Exclusive, Variant, Legendary Is there a limit?: nope! Other: 5 at a time due to trade slot limits
Avatar credit goes to RosyBird!!!
Score: 2128
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
If you're working to get to Arceus and need summons for legendary egg dexes, I can sell them to you for below market price here at my shop! I also have lots of free/pwyw dexes available c: If you are working on Arceus and need egg dexes, I absolutely recommend this shop! If you're working on Arceus and need help completing your pokemon dex in general, this shop has a pretty extensive living dex and is very helpful!
decaya's Avatardecaya
I have some free fields!
Username: decaya Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs Where are your free fields located?: Near the top What are your free fields named/labeled as? Release/Free What types do you have in your free fields? Normal, Exclusive, Variant Is there a limit?: No Other: no limit but i only have 5 trade slots so if you request a lot it may take time to send them all!
pwyw shelter pass ★ renting, misc. s/a/d, and free fields here!
00Mikey00's Avatar00Mikey00
I barely remember to log on here anymore. I'll probably be gone for longer periods of time now and then randomly. It might be best to remove me from the list for now. I don't want people waiting for a reply from me for months or longer oof.
AriaLuneris's AvatarAriaLuneris
I have some free fields!
Username: AriaLuneris Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PM Where are your free fields located?: Bottom of fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free followed by their region What types do you have in your free fields? Normal, Exclusive, Variant, Legendary Is there a limit?: No Other: If you ask for more than 20 at a time I will need to split them into batches. Reason: Trade limits.
Taeko's AvatarTaeko
my shop check out my new art shop as well! please check out my new shop! :D! mainly looking for regular/shiny/albino/melan eevees i dont mind just pm me if u have some ill try to save to buy them all and give them great homes! below is by Joe-Spooky and my avatar by moth.graveyard
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
I have some free fields!
Username:D6mian Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Either or Dampers Shop Where are your free fields located?: my last field What are your free fields named/labeled as? freebies What types do you have in your free fields? (N/E/V/L/D - Normal, Exclusive, Variant, Legendary, Delta - PLEASE state at least one of these, do not put 'anything I hatch' or 'variety' or something) normal, exclusives,Exclusives, variants and soon legendary Is there a limit?: no Other: (If you have limit to trades at a time, if you have a set time you're only on (server time), etc.)
Umbreon sprite made by KitKatKutie2 with permission for me too use only Permission for only Ghost Clan members, Credit too user UnwrittenFox for the amazing Gastly Melan bait 😍
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
Just a little check in. I hope everyone had a great christmas and an even more awesome new years and is ready to tackle on 2024! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has joined and been keeping the free pokemon rotating around to help new players out with their pokedex or helping people out with making pairs!

QUOTE originally posted by Taeko

I have some free fields!
Username:Taeko Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?:pls dm me on my disc N0tNaomi#4096 Where are your free fields located?:all What are your free fields named/labeled as? all What types do you have in your free fields? normal Is there a limit?:no Other: i wont be online thats why i say dm me because im quitting
Taeko, unfortunately I cannot add you to the list because this is an active community and you state you wont be online or active on PFQ. One of the rules is to let me know if someone is going on hiatus or quitting so I can adjust the list accordingly. Since you are not going to be active on PFQ, I cannot put you down as discord contact is not an option. Not to mention, when searching for your discord tag it does not work. It is sad to see you leaving PFQ so soon after you joined, but i'm sorry you'll need to find new homes for your pokemon another way.
yunaathena's Avataryunaathena
I have some free fields!
Username: yunaathena Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs! Don't have a shop currently Where are your free fields located?: Bottom of fields! What are your free fields named/labeled as?: Two free fields labelled "Free (PM!) and Free 2 (PM!). Will add more as needed but they'd follow that naming scheme What types do you have in your free fields?: Most are NORMAL with some variants/legendaries if I have extra Is there a limit?: There isn't, but I can only do 5 trades at a time! So if you ask more than 5 at once, it'll take a bit to do Other: Usually active for a little bit every hour or so for scours! Most active around 12-2PM EST and after server resets, for about 1-2 hours (7-9PM EST).

Pages: 123··· 363738394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page