PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Free Field Directory 2.0 >

Vampiress88's Avatarhypermode-12.pngVampiress88
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
Just a little check in. I hope everyone had a great christmas and an even more awesome new years and is ready to tackle on 2024! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has joined and been keeping the free pokemon rotating around to help new players out with their pokedex or helping people out with making pairs!

QUOTE originally posted by Taeko

I have some free fields!
Username:Taeko Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?:pls dm me on my disc N0tNaomi#4096 Where are your free fields located?:all What are your free fields named/labeled as? all What types do you have in your free fields? normal Is there a limit?:no Other: i wont be online thats why i say dm me because im quitting
Taeko, unfortunately I cannot add you to the list because this is an active community and you state you wont be online or active on PFQ. One of the rules is to let me know if someone is going on hiatus or quitting so I can adjust the list accordingly. Since you are not going to be active on PFQ, I cannot put you down as discord contact is not an option. Not to mention, when searching for your discord tag it does not work. It is sad to see you leaving PFQ so soon after you joined, but i'm sorry you'll need to find new homes for your pokemon another way.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page