PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 3334353637··· 394041

Hi! Im looking for the folowing PFQ Exclusives to complete breeding pairs: Female Craysprout (or evo's) Male Mocknock (or evo's) Male Boxaby (or evo's) Male Hycano (or evo's) Female Taurminos (or evo's) Female Inferial (or evo's) Female Peekoo (or evo's) Male Eucylph (or evo's) Female Bandicoon (or evo's) U guys maybe have any of those?^^
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88

QUOTE originally posted by Celestial Lady

Hi! Im looking for the folowing PFQ Exclusives to complete breeding pairs: Female Craysprout (or evo's) Male Mocknock (or evo's) Male Boxaby (or evo's) Male Hycano (or evo's) Female Taurminos (or evo's) Female Inferial (or evo's) Female Peekoo (or evo's) Male Eucylph (or evo's) Female Bandicoon (or evo's) U guys maybe have any of those?^^
I'm glad you stopped by the FFD2.0 guide for assistance! Unfortunately, requesting pokemon isn't part of this threads purpose. Under the rules and notes, it states 'This thread is a directory, not for requesting pokémon from users' free fields. If you need pokémon from the free fields of any of the users listed, please contact them with what's provided in the user list'. Please look through the user list for any users offering E/Vs, this is easily spotted in the table contents underneath the section 'Field Names'. Most people that apply to be on the list don't constantly check back, so it's up to you to go searching through peoples fields for things you need and then either post in a shop or PM them for that pokemon. I hope you understand and manage to locate the pokemon you're after in some fields ^.^

QUOTE originally posted by Vampiress88

QUOTE originally posted by Celestial Lady

I'm glad you stopped by the FFD2.0 guide for assistance! Unfortunately, requesting pokemon isn't part of this threads purpose. Under the rules and notes, it states 'This thread is a directory, not for requesting pokémon from users' free fields. If you need pokémon from the free fields of any of the users listed, please contact them with what's provided in the user list'. Please look through the user list for any users offering E/Vs, this is easily spotted in the table contents underneath the section 'Field Names'. Most people that apply to be on the list don't constantly check back, so it's up to you to go searching through peoples fields for things you need and then either post in a shop or PM them for that pokemon. I hope you understand and manage to locate the pokemon you're after in some fields ^.^
Oh im sorry I didnt notice that
Kutethulu's AvatarKutethulu
I have some free fields!
Kutethulu PMs Top of fields Freebies Normal, Exclusives, Variants, Legendaries No Limit Only have 5 Trade slots, so it may take time if theres a bunch. On pretty often, less active on weekends.
Deathslinger's AvatarDeathslinger
I have some free fields!
Username: Deathslinger Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs, no shop Where are your free fields located?: Top of fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? They have **FREE** in the field name What types do you have in your free fields? Regular Pokemon, sometimes Legends, Exclusives or Variants, rarely Deltas Is there a limit?: No limit Other: I have 20 trade slots, online sporadically during daytime hours (server time), free fields get emptied every so often but usually fill up again quickly
Forum PFP made for my use only by SwansonsxHymn
Username: doobla22fluff I prefer Pm My free fields are at the bottom of my fields They are called Free Pokes There are Normal, Exclusive, annd a few Varients and Legendary pokemon as well There is no limit. (i forgot to add this) Other: I would like to be readded to the list as i am more active compared to before.
Dekim's AvatarDekim
I have some free fields!
Username:Dekim Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs, no shop Where are your free fields located?: Top of fields, What are your free fields named/labeled as? FREE; What types do you have in your free fields? (N/E/V/L/D - Normal, Exclusive, Variant, Legendary, rarely Deltas Is there a limit?: No limit Other: I only have 5 trading slots so far, but I'm working on expanding them! Online a lot and often, mostly in the daytime and in the late afternoon. Very rarely at night. I can help you find shelter if needed. Other fields are also subject to exchange, but for a small surcharge, or for help in finding shelter. Free fields sometimes empty, but quickly fill up again
Phyrefly's AvatarPhyrefly
I have some free fields!
Username:Phyrefly Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PM me as I don’t currently have a shop, but this may change in the future! :) However, please send a link if you want a specific mon! Where are your free fields located?: At the bottom of my fields list What are your free fields named/labeled as? Hunt Releases[,] FREE[,] 4 & 5 IV Chars - FREE What types do you have in your free fields? Mostly normal, but there are some exclusives and variants Is there a limit?: Nope! Other: I would prefer to do large trades when we’re both online so that it doesn’t tie up my trade slots for too long. Other than that, I am not online in any kind of pattern, so we can chat about it in PMs.
Windwalker5's AvatarWindwalker5
I have some free fields!
Username: Windwalker5 PMs or shop?: Preferably my shop, but PMs work too! Location of free fields: End of UFT fields, somewhere in the middle? Free fields labelled as: Free (berry preference), Free E/V Contents of free fields: N/L/E/V Is there a limit?: Nope! Other: May empty the free fields once in a while to make space for more wonder trade mons, but there'll usually be stuff in them either way. I'm online sporadically, and probably will just send the mons without replying. Being social takes so much brain juice ahaha
⋅・• ༻⋆ Trade Shop | Journal ⋆༺ •・⋅ Forum avatar made by me
SnowSpirit's AvatarSnowSpirit
I have some free fields!
Username: SnowSpirit Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Don't have a shop currently, so PMs! This may change in the future, however Where are your free fields located?: Somewhere in the middle, specifically on the second row! (After my level up fields) What are your free fields named/labeled as? They are labeled as 'Free Take' What types do you have in your free fields? Mainly Normal, some Exclusives and Variants Is there a limit?: No limit Other: I have 10 trade slots, I'm mainly online sporadically during nighttime hours (server time), I'm a bit shy so you can PM me and I may just send the trade your way without responding, and please use direct links to the pokemon you want ^^
Lv. 36 — 2,392 / 3,198
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
^ my lovely starter! ♡ ^

Pages: 123··· 3334353637··· 394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page