PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Free Field Directory 2.0 >

QUOTE originally posted by Vampiress88

QUOTE originally posted by Celestial Lady

Hi! Im looking for the folowing PFQ Exclusives to complete breeding pairs: Female Craysprout (or evo's) Male Mocknock (or evo's) Male Boxaby (or evo's) Male Hycano (or evo's) Female Taurminos (or evo's) Female Inferial (or evo's) Female Peekoo (or evo's) Male Eucylph (or evo's) Female Bandicoon (or evo's) U guys maybe have any of those?^^
I'm glad you stopped by the FFD2.0 guide for assistance! Unfortunately, requesting pokemon isn't part of this threads purpose. Under the rules and notes, it states 'This thread is a directory, not for requesting pokémon from users' free fields. If you need pokémon from the free fields of any of the users listed, please contact them with what's provided in the user list'. Please look through the user list for any users offering E/Vs, this is easily spotted in the table contents underneath the section 'Field Names'. Most people that apply to be on the list don't constantly check back, so it's up to you to go searching through peoples fields for things you need and then either post in a shop or PM them for that pokemon. I hope you understand and manage to locate the pokemon you're after in some fields ^.^
Oh im sorry I didnt notice that
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page