PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Jayden's Haunted Hotel 👻

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

Lawless's AvatarLawless
Mid-Svetty visit update. She went to Cali to visit one of her friends so I'm depression a bit but I hope she's having fun. BUT I just want to talk about how amazing this has been. I have never felt so many emotions all the time it's crazy. I just love Svetty so much, we have been getting along very well, better than I ever could have thought tbh. I just, love her so much. I love waking up and being able to see and talk to her, I love coming home from work to her. It's just the best feeling ever idk how to even describe it. Before Svetty I thought I'd never be with anyone or care to be with someone but she's truely the most amazing person ever, the actual best person I've ever met and my favorite person. I would do anything for her. I've been having so much fun doing random things, so far we've gone kayaking, went to a theme park, went to the fair, went to a place with bowling and a water place, and I have more planned for October since that's our favorite month. We're also going to Arizona for a bit to visit one of Svetty's friends and go to the Grand Canyon and I'm so excited because we're going to be able to stargaze there which has always been a dream of mine, I just hope it's not cloudy or I will cry LOL Idk I just wanted to ramble a bit about how amazing everything is going and how much I love Svetty and am excited to do more stuff coming up.
code by Svetty | credit
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,909,890
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!
Lawless's AvatarLawless
Svetty went home to Australia only a few days ago and like, I miss her so much it's unreal. It feels like something's just missing idk how to describe it. I'm going to go visit her next year for sure, I already started making plans and everything but yeah. We had a lot of fun doing our spooky month stuff, we found a cat on Halloween that Svetty named Oliver, he's getting use to everything here but I just wanted to post something about it. I miss you Svetty ;-;
code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless
Ahhhh, thank you so much Astrayed ;-; I logged on and can't believe that I got him as a gift?? He's so amazing I've always eyed him and I remember talking to Arthur when he was hunting him, I saw him hatch and ahh I'm so happy!! ;-;
code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless
Svetty gonna be coming to America sooner than I thought happiness
code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless
I got surgery! It's crazy I thought the day would never come. When I originally called, they told me my consoltation would be December 13th but could put me on a cancellation list just in case but told me not to get my hopes up because of the wait times people don't like to cancel, well, I got a call on March 13th at like 7am asking if I could go in for it that day so I did. Then they told me it'd take 2 months for them to check my insurance, which that only took a month, they called me April 15th or so and told me my sugery date was for June of 2024. I was super disappointed but then like 4 days later they called and was like, hey someone cancelled their surgery due to insurace reasons, can you come in on April 25th? and I was like YES. So it was scheduled for 3pm but then on the 25th they called and was like, our 8am surgery had some issues and needs to have it later in the day can you trade with them? so I was like yes and went in at 7, got there, did all the preop stuff and had my surgery. I'm so happy and in pain and on a lot of medication right now but I'm doing great (: Been calling with Svetty most of the time but have been sleeping a lot too lol
code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless
Posting to keep o':
Lawless's AvatarLawless
my journal is broken and I wanna move to Australia to be with Svetty

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page