PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Jayden's Haunted Hotel 👻

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

Lawless's AvatarLawless
Some Stupid Gifs/Pokemon Images I made Scene from Pokemon Sword/Shield, UB as official art Gif from from Noragami Gif from the slapchop commercial Gif from something on discord Gif from Steven Reid Cooking Show Gif from Angel of Death Anime Just a garbage truck gif Official Pokemon Official Pokemon
code by Svetty | credit
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,909,890
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!
Lawless's AvatarLawless
Cry and I have an annual 31 days of Halloween we started doing. So, this will be updated at the end of every October (Spooky Month) with the things we watched or played! ---------------------------------------------------

October 2019

1. Movie: The Breed 2. Anime: Vampire Holms 3. Movie: The Silence 4. Game: Ayakashi 5. Movie: Tall Grass 6. Movie: Murder Party 7. Movie: In the Shadow of the Moon 8. Game: Purgatory 9. Movie: 1922 10. Movie: Circle 11. Movie: Holidays 12. Game: Hope Abandoned 13. Movie: The Basement 14. Movie: The Babysitter 15. Movie: The Bye Bye Man 16. Game: Dream of Gluttony 17. Movie: Emelie 18. Movie: Ghost Shark 19. Movie: Deadly Detention 20. Game: It Takes Children 21. Movie: Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil 22. Movie: Red Christmas 23. Movie: He's Out There 24. Game: Dear Mariko 25. Movie: Rattlesnake 26. Movie: The Invitation 27. Movie: Desolation 28. Game: Claroscuro 29. Youtube: Hazbin Hotel Piolet 30. Movie: Truth or Dare 31. Movie: Assimilate

Bonus Art we drew, Blood Warnings

Last warning for the Horror Movie based art

Cry and I drew these horribly for different movies
---------------------------------------------------

October 2020

1. Game: My Uncle Works for Nintendo 2. Game: Paper Cages 3. Game: Last Train Home 4. Book: Escape from the Carnival of Horrors 5. Anime: Munou na Nana 6. Game: Dwelling Nightmares 7. Game: Walk 8. Game: Dark Tomodachi Game 9. Game: Purrfect Apawcalypse 10. Anime: Munou na Nana 11. Movie: Babysitters Revenge 12. Game: Purrfect Apawcalypse 2 13. Game: Purrfect Apawcalypse 3 14. Movie: Ready or Not 15. Movie: Happy Death Day 16. Movie: Happy Death Day U2 17. Anime: Munou na Nana 18. Game: Therapy with Dr. Albert Krueger 19. Game: To Do List 20. Game: Trick & Treat 21. Movie: Attack of the Killer Donuts 22. Game: Tomorrow won't come for those without ____ 23. Movie: Cube 24. Anime: Munou na Nana 25. Game: Hello Charlotte Part 1 and 2 26. Game: Hello Charlotte Part 3 27. Game: The Case Book of Arne Part 1-2 28. Game: The Case Book of Arne 3 29. Game: Yuppie Psycho 30. Game: Yuppie Psycho 31. Movie: Hocus Pocus

Bonus Art we drew

Cry and I drew this horribly for a game

October 2021

1. Movie: Death Of Me 2. Movie: Secret Obsession 3. Movie: Double Jeapordy 4. Movie: Fractured 5. Movie: Birdbox 6. Movie: Titanic 7. Movie: Sexy Beasts 8. Movie: There's Someone Inside Your House 9. Movie: The Game 10. Movie: Woman in the Window 11. Movie: A Ghost Story 12. Movie: Aftermath 13. Movie: Villans 14. Movie: Things Heard and Seen 15. Movie: Bingo Hell 16. Movie: Killer Sofa 17. Movie: Ghost 18. Movie: The Final Girls 19. Movie: The Hunger Games 20. Movie: Premonition 21. Movie: The Trip 22. Movie: Till Death 23. Movie: The Little Vampire 24. Movie: Good Boy 25. Movie: A Classic Horror Story 26. Movie: Intrusion 27. Movie: Sightless 28. Movie: Clown 29. Movie: Only Mine 30. Movie: Ghost Stories 31. Movie: Signs

Bonus Art we drew (Slight blood warning)

October 2022

October 1 - Identity October 2 - The Call October 3 - No one gets out alive October 4 - Last Seen Alive October 5 - The Boy October 6 - The Boy 2 October 7 - Choose or Die October 8 - Haunted House October 9 - The Rental October 10 - Old People October 11 - Cleaner October 12 - Series of Unfortunate Events October 13 - Scarywood October 14 - Lost Girls October 15 - The Weekend Away October 16 - Kidnapping Stella October 17 - Mr. Harrigan’s Phone October 18 - I Came By October 19 - Lou October 20 - Smile October 21 - Hillbilly Haunted House October 22 - Seamers October 23 - You Get Me October 24 - Hostage House October 25 - Get Out October 26 - The Stranger October 27 - 100% Wolf October 28 - Bad Guys October 29 - Escape The Undertaker October 30 - Roller Skating October 31 - Handed Out Candy
code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless
March 19, 2019 I FINALLY DID IT! I got a pokesona. This is August. The art was drawn by this nerd, Cry. Cry also helped me come up with some of the design and stuff. It's amazing thank you ;-; August is 14 pokemon combined into one because I couldn't decide what Pokemon I wanted to have.

Pokemon he's made of short list

Body: Suicune Face: Jolteon Neck Scarf: Yveltal Wing: Aegislash Wing Pattern: Ho-Oh Back Left Leg: Giratina Tails: Male Meowstic Zippers on Tails: Banette Ear Shape: Lycanroc Inside of Ears: Noivern Scribbles on Ears: Mimikyu Front Legs: Silvally Back Left Leg: Xurkitree Color: Monsoon Vivillon
Here's some amazing art of him!

Art

drawn by dorgoat drawn by dorgoat drawn by tulip5366 More can be found on his toyhouse
code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless
All of my travel stuff! Just gonna post things here when I travel, with updates and such.

Anime Expo 2019

March 24, 2019: I decided to go to an anime convention because it sounded fun. May 15, 2019: On another note, getting excited to go to AX. Woo. June 25, 2019: Also I'm going on a camping trip this weekend, then I have Anime Expo I'm going to for about a week. I'm pretty nervous but it'll be fun. July 1, 2019: Going to AX Wednesday-Sunday, still nervous and excited so I won't hatch much. July 9, 2019: Back from AX, it was super fun. I got to hang out with 3 of my friends, eat some good food and just have fun. I got to eat a Big Bang Burger because a food truck was doing a cross over with Persona 5, I dressed up as Dance Joker for a few of the days and got to go to a Mabi meet up. I bought way too many Persona 5 relasted things, like Morgana plushes and a few Joker statues. The only downside to the trip was a very talkative weird uber driver who was taking us to the airport on our way home, other than that it was great.

Nye's Brother's Wedding

July 16, 2020: Update on me currently, I've been watching a lot of dumb gameshows and playing a lot of Dead by Daylight with a friend from Middle School and my brother so that's fun. Also the movie Holes has taken over my life with it's jokes so that's funny. Going to my friend's brother's wedding at the end of July, weird but fun. Going to be a nice weekend vacation, then after I get back they might come over for a week or so but we aren't sure since they might be moving and I might go help them with that. Going to be visiting my friend a lot this year for random stuff like that. August 1, 2020: At my friends to help them wrangle dogs for their wedding trip. It's goin alright so far, I crashed for 14 hours after getting here yesterday, woke up super hungry and finally got some food when we went out to buy some stuff. I'm still feeling kinda tired right now, the heat is really getting to me Dx Can't wait till tomorrow, they rented a house that's on a beach and there's going to be a hot tub. Gonna have a nice relaxing time there August 4, 2020: That was...a strange fun trip. We ended up getting lost, which, I had to drive. Curse you Sunset Boulevard. Anyway, we finally found out where we were going, ate some food and just went back home. It was so hot and humid I felt like I was dying. The first night went ok, the 2nd night, my friend and I were out in the hot tub when some guy across the fence started asking weird questions so we just preteneded not to be there as they procceded to put a pipe full of...something on the fence. Like...What? We were so confused and spooked we went inside and later, heard him yelling outside. Not sure if it was at us or at someone else but we had to shut the windows which was the only source of cold air because there was no AC. The next day, we had a bit of time so we decided to go to the beach with the dogs, which turned out horrible so we took the dogs back then we went back by ourselves. I wanted to build a sandcastle, and out of stupid luck, I found a small plastic shovel in the sand that we made a mound of sand and called it a day on the sandcastle making. Then we started going out to look for some shells and stuff, when we saw a jellyfish swimming around and a few minutes later, I got slapped in the leg by a dead tentacle of one. So my leg stung the rest of the day. The wedding went fine and kinda quick, then we just headed home the next day.

Not really a travel just a post I wanted to save

September 12, 2020: ON ANOTHER RANDOM NOTE Fall Guys has taken a lot of my time and I never expected to play as much as I have. I need to do my Dead by Daylight pass thingy and get far in that but here I am spending 25+ hours in Fall Guys in the 3 days I've owned it LOL
code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless
For my Ranting

Ninetales Change

Oct. 16, 2019 Pokefarm, how can you honestly look at this and tell me it looks better than the old version? What were you thinking? Old New Like??? Why is it green this isn't albino this is just an awful green disaster, I thought Kanto Pokemon were done. Ugh. This is so frustrating seeing pokemon change for the worst like this especially after you think they're done. Edit: Seems like they changed it, still don't like it as much as the old one but it sure is better than the green and orange Edit Edit: I miss the old sprite color still Edit Edit Edit: Just realized, why did they keep changing the flame color when that clearly isn't the issue with it :(

THE MEDICAL SUFFERING SAGA (Dental Edition)

I'm suffering from dental stuff. I CRY. Anyway if you wanna know how my weekend went this week here's a rant/explanation or whatever. Be warned has some dental/nausea medical talk, so if you don't like hearing about that don't read, nothing too bad though. I'll probably update this how it goes.

Saturday (Nov. 07)

I woke up from a nap Saturday with my tooth in horrible pain. It was late at night, probably about 6pm so I couldn't really do much about it, so I just went about how I usually did. Since it hurt so bad, I was only able to eat a small amount of food. Later, I played Genshin Impact with my friend Hyde for a bit, then I talked to Cry, but I was so distracted by my tooth pain that I could barley focus on whatever, and for a distraction I decided to play Among Us all night, since I couldn't really sleep because of the pain anyway.

Sunday (Nov. 08)

Since this is a roll over from Saturday, I hadn't really slept and morning rolled around and at about 7am I started trying to call emergency dentists and stuff to get something for my tooth, hoping for antibiotics or pain killers that would work. I had to finally stop playing Among Us since my internet died and I was so distracted trying to get help. My dad was helping me call around and he finally got ahold of someone, but they ended up ghosting us after we gave 2 pharmacies that happened to be closed here because it was Sunday. So we decided to just go to an Urgent Care, waited 2 hours, and the doctor just looked at it, said it wasn't infected, and told me to try Ibuprofen and Tylenol which I was already trying to take but it wasn't helping much and just sent me away after talking to me for about 3 minutes. I got home, and the pain just shot through my tooth, it was throbbing and I fell down crying from the pain, and I have a really high pain tolerance. I finally called another emergency dentist who placed an order for antibiotics that we could get but it was about a 20 minute drive away. So before we went to pick it up, I took a few more pain killers, one being Tylenol PM so I could sleep when I got home. I'd been up for about 24 hours at this point and just wanted to sleep. We got to the pharmacy, which made us wait 20 minutes before we could pick it up, before telling me that I couldn't get it there and had to go to another pharmacy across the street and call it in, so that was another 20 minutes. I didn't want to eat just because of how bad I felt and how tired I finally was, but I decided to just get a cheeseburger and some fries from McDonalds since I had to eat for the antibiotics. I took the pills, went home, took another PM pill and went to my room and fell asleep around 5pm. Which, just as a side note my dog Shouya decided to come in my room at that time, and usually he starts whining after awhile but apparently he was very quiet and stayed with me the whole time. What a good boy.

Monday (Nov. 09)

I woke up around 7am on Monday, I felt horrible, groggy and my stomach was in so much pain. I felt really nauseous but I got up out of bed so I could schedule a dentist appointment, which I got one for 1:15pm. but as the morning went on I started feeling worse and worse. My tooth didn't hurt as bad, the pain was still there but it was nothing compared to the day before or how horrible I felt. I felt so hungry I tried to eat some Spaghetti O's and kiwis but I only ate about 1 bite of them and 2 slices of kiwis before I felt like I was going to vomit. I went and sat on the couch again and tried to drink some chocolate milk to maybe help. My dad went to the store to get me Gatorade to maybe help with the sugar or something like that. When he was gone, I ended up throwing up twice. I felt a bit better, my mom suggested that I eat a bit of toast and sip some water. So I ate a few bites of toast, sipped about 6 sips of water, before I felt horribly nauseous again. I couldn't keep anything down really and needed to take my antibiotic but couldn't. We drove to the Urgent Care to ask how long the wait was, which turned out to be 3 hours so I decided to just go to an Emergency Room in town since they were unhelpful the day before. We got there and it took about an hour before I got my vitals checked and another 3 hours until I got into a back room. When I got into the back room they decided to give me an IV drip because I was horribly dehydrated, along with antibiotics through the drip to try to help for the ones I missed as well as anti nausea medication. That took about another hour before I was finally free. We had to stop for more prescription fills for anti-nausea meds. I felt like I could eat so I ate 2 burgers and some other random stuff since my tooth wasn't in extreme pain and I didn't feel super sick. Finally got home around 6pm, played some Genshin for 3 hours, talked to Cry for a few hours and then went to bed.

Tuesday (Nov. 10)

I woke up, my tooth was in horrible pain anytime I bit down, since the day before I had to cancel my dentist appointment we made it for 8am on Tuesday. I got to the dentist, and found out that my usual dentist force retired for medical reasons. They did an X-Ray on my tooth and found that it was infected which I already knew and said I need a root canal. They started trying to call around asking everyone how much it would be, but most places were charging 1500-1800. I called around to other places, but most places were charging 800ish for the root canal and then like 300-500 for extra stuff I didn't need and the one place I found with a good price wasn't accepting new patients until April. I gave up calling and we decided to ask our local dentist how much it would be if they did it and they said 750 since they could just get the X-Rays and stuff from my other dentist. So now that's scheduled for Friday. Haven't been able to eat much besides some Kiwis since my tooth hurts so bad, just waiting for it to stop later tonight I hope so I can eat.

Friday (Nov. 13)

It snowed a lot here, and my appointment got cancelled so I have to reschedual on Tuesday Dx

Tuesday (Nov. 17)

My dad tried to call the dentist, they didn't answer, finally they called me, and scheduled it for Wednesday at 3pm

Wednesday (Nov. 18)

I RAGE. I went to get my root canal done and they sat me down and said because it has the type of crown it has on it, they couldn't do it without maybe cracking the crown and I would have to get a new one, so I was like I gotta call my dad since he's the one who has to do the payments right now. So I walked out and called, told him, he said to go ahead with it and hope for the best, so I went back inside and told them he was fine with it and instead of starting the root canal they should have been prepared to do since I came in today for it, they were like no we can get you in tomorrow. Like WHAT? Then they told me they are going to do it in 2 parts after telling me it would be done all at once, but because Thanksgiving is next week they're taking it off and wouldn't be able to finish until the following Wednesday at the earliest. They even said that this is why I shouldn't get stuff started on or done around Holidays and it's like, I didn't plan for this what? Then they told me it was 750 when I asked the first time, and now told me it was 950? They are beyond frustrating, so tomorrow I'm going to call around and see if there's someone else who can get me in next week or something that can do it all in one go because it's kinda an emergency and not deal with them anymore. They're so flakey and it's driving me insane. I really hope I can find someone else tomorrow because I just don't even want to deal with them anymore.

Thursday (Nov. 19)

I called around to about 30 different dentists, trying to get someone who could help or do the root canal and most either could but it was really expensive, couldn't do it, or were booked up. I finally found one when I was about to quit and they said it was about 950 for the root canal and maybe like 100 more for the appointment and x-rays and stuff because they give discounts depending on your situation. They also told me they could get me in at 2:30pm on Monday and do it all in one appointment. So that's the current situation for that. Also just to add to the bad luck, my dad was driving home and ended up going through a construction site that didn't label a medal pot hole and he ended up hitting it, smashing his bumper and popping his tire so now he has to go get that fixed. Having a good time over here.

Monday (Nov. 23)

I got my root canal done! FINALLY! The dentist I went to was really nice and they were funny. I told them I hated needles, so they told me they use magic straws instead LOL but yea they were chill and drilled through my crown easy, did the root canal in about an hour and sent me on my way. While I was there though, they said they're glad I didn't get it done at the other place I was suppose to, because that guy was sketchy and was under investigation if he should even have his license, I really dodged a bullet there not having it done. Really shoulda listened to my gut instinct and not have gone after they cancelled for the snow, even before that I didn't really trust them because they flaked on me for antibiotics so yea. It's finally done, I'm just now recovering, doesn't hurt at all except my cheek being a bit bruised from the 4 shots but yeah. So glad it's over.
TLDR; I suffer with a lot of trash before getting help, finally get help, still not getting help, I got help!

Pet Stress

Feb. 7, 2021 I'm still coughing, been about a month it's been going on but it's finally starting to go away more than usual :D I also got super stressed out, since I had to take my 12 year old cat to get a dental, however they said they couldn't do it since he had a low grade heart murmur he didn't have before. I'm assuming it was caused by a high amount of stress because my cat doesn't even like going outside at home. So we reschedualed and so next time I'm hoping I can stay with him until he gets the shot to calm him down and get taken into the back, so at least he knows I'm there with him and hopefully won't stess as bad. HOWEVER, like a few days after that, my 9 and a half year old dog started to throw up, so we watched him and for that day, and the day after he kept throwing up, so we had to take him to the vet. They did bloodwork, which came back perfect except for him being very dehydrated. They did X-rays and they thought there was a mass in his stomach, so I had to prepare for the worst. When the radiograph people got back to us, it turned out his spleen was just enlarged (probably from throwing up and not drinking) and said he'd be ok. Now he's back to his usual self, eating normally and stuff. I was so scared because I love him so much. ANYWAY so now everything is fine until I start having more panic attacks near the 25th when my cat has to go back in for dental work. He needs it done really badly.
code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless
August 9, 2020 IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! (Kind of not irl just on site LOL) I started off the day by recieving this amazing pokemon from my best friend Cry! Thank you so much I love him! ;-; I also opened about 138 boxes, I got about 1.5k GP and these items! Iron Plate Terracotta Épée Lustrous Orb Ancient Drive Tidal Bell Sea Crown Lustrous Orb Icicle Plate Kū Idol Celebite Q Garchompite Now I'm hunting slug dogs for today, and here's all the cute specials I hatched (Will be updated thorugh the day) Cry hatched a ton of special delta vivillons for me! Here they all are! ----------------------------------------------- August 16, 2020 Cry's birthday happened while I was gone, unfortunate timing honestly, but I got her a few gifts on pokefarm and now I'm hoping we can hang out and pretend it's her birthday on another day and hoping the thing I bought gets there soon. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY AGAIN CRY! From The Rats Movie by Jerma On another random note, I watched The Umbrella Acadamy with my friend Cry, and now I'm like, actually wanting to see more which is very rare for me when it comes to most live action TV shows. I just want to see what One Brain Cell, Useless Power I do nothing with, Two Brain Cell, Bad Judgement, Ghost Whisperer, Ghost, and Five will have to do next? idk I'm a sucker for time travel alternate universes.
code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless
December 8, 2020 So, crazy thing happened. Ended up hatching these three specials in the same party, still in disbelief, all 3 specials, all bitter but not from a bitter pair MERRY CHRISTMAS CRY THERE'S PART OF YOUR GIFT O: ------------------------------------------------------------ December 25, 2020 MERRY CHRISTMAS! It's not quite Christmas for me yet irl but I am going to a Christmas party soon with my mom at her house, it'll be fun but I am also celebrating pokefarm on Christmas. I'm hoping to hatch tonight and get a Christmas Melan to keep for Nincanda but... LOOK WHAT CRY GOT ME This little baby she hatched Docile c': AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HER LOOK AT HER SHE'S PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE HER SO MUCH! I am SO happy this is my all time favorite Pokemon thank you so much Cry! ;-; I'm crying tears of joy I am just so happy to finally have her. ------------------------------------------------------------ Janurary 6, 2020 I'm dumb. I forgot to post this because I've been sick (of course) Look what Cry also got me! ANOTHER ONE! A MALE! I LOVE ALL MY BEAUTIFUL MONSOONS! I'm so happy.
code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless
These are my friends with how long I've known them! There's other people I hang out with, but these are the people I consider my closer friends Some Artwork with/for them!

Me being stuck with medical problems

Drawn by Nye

Nye and I in AC

Drawn by Nye

Graveyard Hangout

Drawn by Nye

100% Pineapple Juice

Drawn by Nye

Sakuracon

Drawn by Drawn by Nye

Movie Night

Art by Nye

Adventure

Art by Nye

Punny Comic

Art by Nye

The Last Unicorn

Art by Nye
code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless

old about

Lawless
ISTP-A | Ghost | Insomniac lol Journal
shops
vivillons
friendo
melans Arceus obtained July 18, 2020 at 15:10 server time
hunt info
stars/tabs|witch's heart|code by water|clouds|cry/journal art|chibis
code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless
March 3, 2021 After a pretty horrible week, finally had something amazing happen. I woke up and asked Cry (Svetty) if they were going to be using a Z-Crystal today and if they were, I would too and we should watch a few movies while we click. We decided to watch Fern Gully, and Cry got rus during it. I was kinda angry since I was hunting rus all day but was like, maybe Fern Gully will bless your Kitwurm hunt and you'll get the rus melan. It ended up not happening, and I got rus from them. So during my rus, I ended up hatching a melan. I was feeling kinda bad since what I just said but was like, I was blessed! and 2 minutes later, Cry ended up hatching their melan Kitwurm. Amazing, like the odds are so low of that happening but we're both really glad. Thank you blessed Fern Gully for giving us a great hunt.
code by Svetty | credit

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page