PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Jayden's Haunted Hotel 👻

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

Lawless's AvatarLawless

THE MELAN PACHIRISU RACE

Cry (Svetty) and I are going to be doing a melan Pachirisu race! We are going to be trying to get the melans that match our bases (Red boy for me, Purple girl for Cry) We have a few rules which are as follows
  • We will hatch everyday with all of our shelter hatches/daycare hatches
  • We aren't allowed to use more DCP without both doing it
  • We can only use Z-Crystals on the same days
  • We will use shiny charms on the same days
Even if one of us hatches before time wise, only the hatch count will count. So if I somehow hatch more eggs before at like 1,224 and Cry gets her melan at 1,221 then Cry would win for getting it earlier in the chain. Anyway this will be fun. Short eggs and relaxing hunt. Started March 9, 2021 Please come home first Moloch! ------------------------------------------------ April 8, 2021 Race finished! I won. Yay? LOL Ended at 5870, 133 Shinies and 5 Melans Anyway here's all the melans I hatched during it. The last 2 were twins, which is insane. I'm giving a female to Cry for her 2nd male so she can also end the hunt.
code by Svetty | credit
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,909,890
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!
Lawless's AvatarLawless
March 9, 2021 Just woke up so now it's time to post the results from yesterday. I was doing a delta melan puppoid hunt. I didn't end up getting it. I used about 12k DP and was using full boosts besides the long chain ones. I hatched 738 Puppoids, 18 were shiny and 27 were Albino. The ones listed below are only the Deltas. All the cute puppoids I'm keeping

All the ones I gave away/sold

code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless
Empty post 'cause it was stuff I wanted to buy but don't care to anymore :D
code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless
This is now a start to my new journal! I didn't like some of my stuff in my old journal so this is the fresh start without all that. drawn by hyde
code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless
New tourney! Gonna donate all my tokens to Svetty for her resumed melan meltan hunt sometime in the future, so time to tryhard for the first 2 like always. Kinda sad it's hatching a specific color like purple, just 'cause I don't really care about a lot of the purple pokemon. So I decided to hunt Pincurchin 'cause I liked my one in the game. Hopefully I can get a early melan 'cause I'm not planning on saving this hunt.
code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless
Back to Nincada then scatterbug Dx I hate Nincada. Just suffering. Been updating my MS paint bait to be better/with animations, here's a few examples of the updates for fun!

Charmander

Squirtle

Nincada

On another note, I've been having a ton of fun streaming Danganronpa with my friends. We're voicing the characters and failing horribly doing it. Alsoooo, Cry and I met a new person to randomly talk to and, I feel kinda bad, but we've just been dumping OC lore/stories on him that we have. I like getting the feedback for my horrible writing and grammer since that's the only creative process I have a lot of fun doing even though I'm terrible at it. I don't say stuff often, but I really do love my friends I've had for many years who've stuck with me, they make me someting close to what I think being happy feels like and to be able to hang out with them doing silly things is great. Also been playing a lot of Fall Guys to get the Among Us skin and kill time LOL I've just, been enjoying doing things lately, things feel like they're looking up. On top of all those things, I get a new kitten in 10ish days! He turns 8 weeks then but yeah I'm super excited for that.
code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless
I am actually suffering, Galar articuno is being rude and not giving me a male -_- Never thought I'd be so desperate for summons or DP, Harris! WHY ARE YOU BEING MEAN! ;-; So...I've decided it's time to blend all of the Pokemon I've been gifted, randomly hatched, or whatever and don't care about that much and just keep in my fields for random reasons.

Goodbye

code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless
I just..had to buy a delta male articuno but he's pretty Actual Pain though
code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless
I...I got a new kitten! I picked him up yesterday and he's so cute. I decided to name him Fushi after a anime/manga character I really like. I thought it was fun to do as well since he was also born in April like Shouya, who I named after A Silent Voice, and both To your Eternity and A Silent Voice were made by the same person. LOL He is a 3/4ths Snow Bengal and since Snow Bengals like to change a lot and he's mixed, I have no idea what he'll look like in the future other than having blue eyes and spots which you can kinda see on him now. I love him a lot, he sleeps in my lap somtimes, runs around and investigates, becomes obnoxious by trying to run under my bed all the time...he's so confidant and everything I'm excited to start teaching him tricks and harness training him soon.

PICS (lightning in my room is bad)

code by Svetty | credit
Lawless's AvatarLawless
Woo my talking sprites! (Thanks Svetty for doing nice shading on my characters hair :D) Might do more ones with hands or something later but this is it for now, I'll probably change some when I do them/update them but my shoulder is dying too much so I can't do anything for a bit

Normal version of me

Danganronpa, me dressed as Byakuya

Omori, which made me angry to do lol

Dead by Daylight as Dwight

Genshin Impact

code by Svetty | credit

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page