PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DSD # 3 [Ur a Nerd]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 12345

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowNova

I got idea for pokefarm - maybe just part of giga/dyna pokemon will be shown in summary, but upon hovering over the cursor, full image will show like tip
This
. I hope that I helped
It's already been considered and not gone with:

QUOTE originally posted by Novan-chan

We also don't wanna have cut off sprites (Ex: Manectric from Pokémon Pinball RS.) Cause at that point, some would be cut off an other's wouldn't, and that wouldn't really look too nice or clean. We're against sacrificing quality or compromising like that.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Cele's AvatarCele
ShadowNova's concern was answered accurately by Gumshoe, so I'll leave that. Thank you, Gumshoe. c:

QUOTE originally posted by Aquali

Hey! Just a quick question, will PFNew have any new Dojo updates? Thanks!
At this point in time, updates to the Dojo include a basic "tackle" type of animation, a faint animation, and small flavour things like that during the actual spars. The spars will occurr at LV10, 25, 50, or 100, where Pokemon can only be level synced down to match. If you choose a level higher than your means, you will be more likely to lose since you won't level sync up. You can preview your stats for these specific levels you've already achieved in each Pokemon's Summary, so you know what stats you'll be sparring with at these levels. Aside from quality of life features such as this, there's nothing more I can say at this time. However, the Dojo will be kept fairly simple, as the intent of PFQ was never to be heavy on battling.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Quick question for Niet or Cele, depending on who's in the loop/gets there first; forgive me if it's a repeat. Are there any variants or exclusives that will need to be confined solely to PFQ and not transferrable to PFNew? Cus I know there are plenty who didn't make it from the original PF1 for various reasons: Deinglitch, Duskghoul, Kaboom, Xigtowl etc.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Cele's AvatarCele
Last time it came up, the consensus was that we'd need to look at everything and see, but we don't think there's any that would need to be cut. The reasoning for the previous cuts were things like copyrights to other series (Kingdom Hearts, etc.) or the art simply being user-submitted. We have to do the art ourselves. We'll be changing things like Super Saiyan rats to be Top Percent rats, and Death Star Voltorb will be... I don't remember the new name. Doomsday? I think. I believe that's right. But yeah, we don't think there's anything that stands out as "can't go to PFN" for reasons like that at this time, but this may be subject to change.
Aquali's AvatarAquali

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

<snip>
Thanks! However is the battle going to be shown as a video or what like it is shown now? Thanks again!
Username Change! SunWaterIce -> Aquali
  • Click
  • Bored?
  • Gym Badges
  • Credits/Other
Razor Fang

Razor Fang

Evolution Item

(: 0)

An incredibly pointed metal fang.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 93 — 13,231 / 26,227
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Gym Badges:
Sinjitzu Masters Gym!
Eeveelutions Gym!
The Dragon's Cave Gym!
The Bug House (evaluation)
The Bug House (Main)
The Power Palace Gym!
banner: Made by Kingtotodile about me page: made by Esme Pfp: by aerii
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Aquali

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

<snip>
Thanks! However is the battle going to be shown as a video or what like it is shown now? Thanks again!
It's an animated sequence.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Aquali's AvatarAquali
OK! Thanks for anwering the question.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page