PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DSD # 3 [Ur a Nerd]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 12345

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by Colorful

Does that mean that we won't be reimbursed at all, or that we only won't be reimbursed if we buy on obnoxiously long time of hypermode? Not trying to nitpick, I just don't fully understand from the response ^^
What I interpretted from Niets post was that PFNew is still a good year away, possibly more, so there shouldn't be a problem with HM unless you buy for several years in advance. Which isn't advised regardless. I mean I could of gotten it wrong but it's part of the reason why I stick to the 28day HM vouchers as I won't loose as many days. Also don't forget there'll be a select few going to beta test so hopefully that'll be announced and then everyone can start making preparations for going over to PFNew ie only buying 28 days ect.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
DraconicFenix's AvatarDraconicFenix

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by Colorful

Does that mean that we won't be reimbursed at all, or that we only won't be reimbursed if we buy on obnoxiously long time of hypermode? Not trying to nitpick, I just don't fully understand from the response ^^
What I interpretted from Niets post was that PFNew is still a good year away, possibly more, so there shouldn't be a problem with HM unless you buy for several years in advance. Which isn't advised regardless. I mean I could of gotten it wrong but it's part of the reason why I stick to the 28day HM vouchers as I won't loose as many days. Also don't forget there'll be a select few going to beta test so hopefully that'll be announced and then everyone can start making preparations for going over to PFNew ie only buying 28 days ect.
Not only that, but if I recall correctly, he also stated that PFQ will not be shutting down when PFNew launches. So we shouldn't have any worry even if PFNew does launch in only a few months.
eternalelixer's Avatareternalelixer
I'm excitedly for the new game, but I'm still puzzled about this one question: Will PFQ still be receiving updates? I know it's probably not going too, but I really like this game and I feel as if I won't be as settled with the new game like this one. It's fine if PFQ will be left un-updated, but I like this one, and it'll be dissapointing to go back to the website and it says 2009-2021 still, and we'll be in 2029 or something like that.
(hover)
i'm a sapphic mess! i'm.. cassgender? ig? idk ^^ currently hunting for a Melan Vulpix
hey! i'm eternalelixer. i get nervous around new people ^_^ pfp
credit
Background from Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales F2U code by Gumshoe!
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
Heeyyy! Random question in regards to the GTS system that was mentioned a while back- will it mimic the main games (or at least, in USUM) in which you can't control what it's rarity will be? (aka, whether or not it's shiny). I hope so, because I think that would still allow Trade Shops to exist and allow some nice suprises. (for people like me, who, adore popping specials into wonder trade and being nice)
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,864,735
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,321,446
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,700,786
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The general idea will be freeform text requests for things, which you can submit whatever you want that you believe matches their request. The requester can then accept/deny the offer. So yes, if someone is just asking for a Buizel, you absolutely can send them a Shiny Buizel if you feel generous enough to do so.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
ooh yes! hehe >:)
Rawr Beezly's AvatarRawr Beezly

QUOTE originally posted by Ihavedisney

I'm excitedly for the new game, but I'm still puzzled about this one question: Will PFQ still be receiving updates? I know it's probably not going too, but I really like this game and I feel as if I won't be as settled with the new game like this one. It's fine if PFQ will be left un-updated, but I like this one, and it'll be dissapointing to go back to the website and it says 2009-2021 still, and we'll be in 2029 or something like that.
Just wanted to bump this rq as I was curious too. Yay I kinda rhymed! :D
Current hunt: Current babber of priority:
Lv. 41 — 2,557 / 5,167
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGrass
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
Cele's AvatarCele
I remember this answer! PFQ will receive what updates it can. PFNew will be the focus, and will receive the most attention, but in instances where it may be possible to bring an update to PFQ, the intent is to at least try. There is also intent to do some general bugfixes and such on PFQ for what can be fixed as well. As an example, Gigantimax won't see PFQ at all. Why? It's simply incompatible based on sprite sizes. The pages are currently set up to support, I believe, 100x100px maximum, while the cap has been raised on PFNew to something like 128x128px... If I'm remembering correctly. I think that's roughly right. Anyway, Artists attempted to get Gigantimax/Dynamax sprites to work in 100x100px, but way too much detail was lost that they weren't satisfied with their work and didn't think it good enough to bring to you guys here on PFQ. And that was one of the easier Gigantimax species. Anything more complicated than that would've lost that much more detail, and ultimately looked way too squished. It simply wouldn't do the forme justice. So, PFQ won't see D-Max/G-Max and PFN will. There will be reasons why other content may not make it to PFQ down the line either, such as back-end things that PFN has that PFQ doesn't that supports something, or something wrong with the way PFQ was built that is prohibitive. To set the expectations approximately correct, these things should be kept in mind. I hope this helps at least somewhat?
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Aquali's AvatarAquali
Hey! Just a quick question, will PFNew have any new Dojo updates? Thanks!
Username Change! SunWaterIce -> Aquali
  • Click
  • Bored?
  • Gym Badges
  • Credits/Other
Razor Fang

Razor Fang

Evolution Item

(: 0)

An incredibly pointed metal fang.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 94 — 1,501 / 26,791
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Gym Badges:
Sinjitzu Masters Gym!
Eeveelutions Gym!
The Dragon's Cave Gym!
The Bug House (evaluation)
The Bug House (Main)
The Power Palace Gym!
banner: Made by Kingtotodile about me page: made by Esme Pfp: by aerii
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
I got idea for pokefarm - maybe just part of giga/dyna pokemon will be shown in summary, but upon hovering over the cursor, full image will show like tip
This
. I hope that I helped
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page