PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DSD # 3 [Ur a Nerd]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 12345

Cele's AvatarCele
Here's the discussion for the new Dev Stream Debriefing in the Dev Log 204 thread! What do you think about how things are going?
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Aquali's AvatarAquali
Wait, I don't know if this is the perfect place to put it, but will we start from scratch when we join PFNew? Kinda like Pf1 to Pfq, except that pfq will still be available. Also, I have mixed feelings about this. I love the new ideas in PFNew, better for mobile, more events, and one of my favourites Pet the Pokemon. However I don't want to restart after all this progress I've made on Pfq. Yes, I know, pfq will still be there, but I want to see the new features and such. I'm not the type that would buy the BFM and restart. I was wondering if we could transfer stuff from pfq and PFNew. There supposed to be different games but still, it'll be nice to have.
Username Change! SunWaterIce -> Aquali
  • Click
  • Bored?
  • Gym Badges
  • Credits/Other
Razor Fang

Razor Fang

Evolution Item

(: 0)

An incredibly pointed metal fang.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 93 — 13,231 / 26,227
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Gym Badges:
Sinjitzu Masters Gym!
Eeveelutions Gym!
The Dragon's Cave Gym!
The Bug House (evaluation)
The Bug House (Main)
The Power Palace Gym!
banner: Made by Kingtotodile about me page: made by Esme Pfp: by aerii
Cele's AvatarCele
Yes, it's a different game, much like Pokemon Gold is a different game than Pokemon Red. You would be starting from scratch. Eventually, however, you would be able to do a one-way transfer to move Pokemon from PFQ to PFNew.
Aquali's AvatarAquali
Thanks! Also I was looking in the Suggestions forum and one of the things that was approved was a new rank. I was wondering if the new rank was going to be in PFNew or Pfq. I don't know if the rank system will even exist in PFNew.
Lawless's AvatarLawless
Most of the changes sound fine, I'm just wondering if we can still click to get eggs from they daycare like we can now normally by clicking without using lucky eggs? And lucky eggs just make it go faster? I really hope that's the case or it's just going to make the game more "pay us money to do what you enjoy already or wait forever like a mobile game" Unless you're planning for us to get 140+ eggs a day by just waiting so I can still at least get as many hatches as I can now.
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,909,890
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!
DraconicFenix's AvatarDraconicFenix
This was a great read and I regret missing this stream! The one thing I could suggest based on what I saw, is that I'd love to see the "NPC requests board" use the same logic as many of the weekly contests, the Type Race, etc. -- namely, that eggs hatched for that purpose do not count against your current chains. It's always a shame when I see something that I'd love to work on, but it's a choice between doing that, and continuing my hunt (such as the unreal number of "Evolve Pokemon that were hatched after X date, no extra chain rules" weekly tournaments we've had recently, while I was chaining Pokemon that evolve in, like, the 40s and haven't had an opportunity to hatch anything more recent for ages). It'd be great to be able to get more involved with the main flow of the game without having to sacrifice side things like shiny hunts in order to do so.
Kïttënkätt's AvatarKïttënkätt
Honestly not sure if I'm looking forward to this or not 😅
Lv. 53 — 6,367 / 8,799
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
dragon360's Avatardragon360
The shenanigan comment made me laugh so hard- Cele and Niet, that was perfect.
Avatar made by FrigidMellohi My first self-hatched shiny, named after Hermione from Harry Potter! Please click her! "It's time to roll the dice." -Mat Cauthon, from the Wheel of Time series (by Robert Jordan)
TsunamiVoid's AvatarTsunamiVoid
i loved the Sobble vs Scorbunny, and cele, ur definitely a nerd
blarg12212's Avatarblarg12212
"so addidental releases" made me chuckle when I read it. (Obviously it is supposed to be "so accidental releases" but easily understandable how the mistake was done) I also had a question about stuff being transferable. I meant to ask during this stream but couldn't make it in so I either wait for next time or just ask it here and maybe it'd be answered here or during the next stream (and hopefully included in the debrief of the stream in case I miss the stream again). I have a strong feeling that I've already figured out the answer though and I am probably going to be disappointed. What will be transferable (provided we reach a certain level or point in PFNew) into PFNew? Coins? Gold? Zophan (not that I've ever had any of that)? Items (like Mega Stones, Stickers from Scours, consumables, [basically anything in Inventory] etc)? Normal Pokemon or only Shiny/Albino/Melan Pokemon? Only a certain stage of Pokemon allowed like Final (or Mega or Totem) or can any stage be transferred? Only PFQ Exclusive Pokemon or are all regions available? How long do we have to reach that certain level or point in PFNew before PFQ goes bye-bye and we no longer have access for our Pokemon from PFQ? Of course I also know that any answers would be subject to change based on Niet's decision and feedback from users on PFNew so any answers could be changed.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page