PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DSD # 3 [Ur a Nerd]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DSD # 3 [Ur a Nerd] >

blarg12212's Avatarblarg12212
"so addidental releases" made me chuckle when I read it. (Obviously it is supposed to be "so accidental releases" but easily understandable how the mistake was done) I also had a question about stuff being transferable. I meant to ask during this stream but couldn't make it in so I either wait for next time or just ask it here and maybe it'd be answered here or during the next stream (and hopefully included in the debrief of the stream in case I miss the stream again). I have a strong feeling that I've already figured out the answer though and I am probably going to be disappointed. What will be transferable (provided we reach a certain level or point in PFNew) into PFNew? Coins? Gold? Zophan (not that I've ever had any of that)? Items (like Mega Stones, Stickers from Scours, consumables, [basically anything in Inventory] etc)? Normal Pokemon or only Shiny/Albino/Melan Pokemon? Only a certain stage of Pokemon allowed like Final (or Mega or Totem) or can any stage be transferred? Only PFQ Exclusive Pokemon or are all regions available? How long do we have to reach that certain level or point in PFNew before PFQ goes bye-bye and we no longer have access for our Pokemon from PFQ? Of course I also know that any answers would be subject to change based on Niet's decision and feedback from users on PFNew so any answers could be changed.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page