PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 646566

Shinekiara's AvatarShinekiara
When you see someone hatch a shiny out of the eggs YOU bred on chain 10 and yet here i am, no shiny over chain 700. This game has devided people on 2 groups: the eternally cursed and the lucky. I wish i could just convince myself to quit playing so i don't get more and more angry with every single hunt
Avatar was a reward from the advent calendar here on PokefarmQ (2017 reward for day 13)
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Hey Sally, would really like a special Wagell right about now, thankssssssss
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
literally had a level 7 radar yet hatched NO specials.😪😪😪 i literally see someone post in the melan hunting thread like once every, hour or sm idk. and here i am struggling to get an albino. the worse thing is im a f2p user as im too poor to afford anything. god id rather have the shiny and albino inflation then this😭😭😭😭😭
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 1 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
Skipp's AvatarSkipp
Very glad there's a lab egg hatching Tournament rn because I don't want to see another MALE EEVEE that ISN'T SPECIAL can I get lucky on gender rolls once? I did like 1000 chikorita eggs and got 8 all male specials... I know I'm still below odds but plz
Avatar is by me; Pokemon versions of two of my OCs.
rainbowrockit's Avatarrainbowrockit
hunted normal type albinos with a z crystal for three days and got Nothing, then started the lab hatch tournament and hatched 3 rando bug type albinos I didn't want within 24 hours -_- I'm only yelling a little on the inside, it's fiiiine
avatar art: official art edited by me, background by me
Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
ive been trying to get a shiny eevee for like. tevhnically years now. i have no shinys, no albinos, nothing. i was like "okay. i have high ivs. ill iv breed to get perfect eevees while also chaining shinies for it. this will give me a good shiny." The contest at the moment is to hatch lab eggs. i go okay. i grab egg. i hatch egg. https://pokefarm.com/summary/NJDWf WHAT IS THIS. I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN TRYING TO FARM FOR ALBINOS I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR SHINY EEVEES FOR SO LONG AND THIS RANDOM LAB EGG IS AN ALBINO PIDGEY????? THAT'S EVEN RARER THAN A SHINY AND I WASN'T EVEN CHAINING PIDGEYS h i mean i guess it's cool to have an albino, it's neat, it's my first albino, that's neat.. uh. why though???? why. i want eevees.
profile and shop images by me
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

Hey Sally, would really like a special Wagell right about now, thankssssssss
Please?? EDIT: Thanks Sally
Miss Reaper's AvatarMiss Reaper
I know I probably dont have much reason to be complaining but I'm 120 eggs into this kyogre hunt and nothing so far and im worried cause it took me forever to gather 300 sapphire orbs. Id be happy with just a shiny and an albino
T h e P r i n c e s s S h o p Avatar Art by Lady-Penumbra. For me
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!
eekoh472's Avatareekoh472
I hatched over 200 Scatterbugs yesterday with 2,573 Chain + Lvl 7 albino radar Final total 1 shiny
|
InkSpook's AvatarInkSpook
Hatching over 300 mareep eggs because of all the boosts yesterday, putting a Z-Crystal on and everything and.....1 albino. At least I got...1 albino. Hopefully with this Sei boost, I can get maybe more than one shiny. Buuut really starting to doubt these boosts really do anything.
Made by MochaFox
| 1844 | Hunt Spots / Joint Shop

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page