PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2425262728··· 616263

eekoh472's Avatareekoh472
not much of a complaint as it is more of my first troll party since the update but like why couldn't they hatch from the same egg??;;
|
Miss Reaper's AvatarMiss Reaper
I cannot express how depressed it makes me that im popping shinnies out like dasies now that im doing a small hunt for the type race. 2 in just 75 eggs. My Kyogre hunt??? 5 shinnies in nearly 400 eggs. I get that many people have this crappy luck too but its just sad going from that to just popping em out quickly now that it isnt a legend hunt
T h e P r i n c e s s S h o p Avatar Art by Lady-Penumbra. For me
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!
Shinekiara's AvatarShinekiara
I literally injured a muscle in my finger clicking tons and tons of pokemon to still get no eggs from my breeding pair (okay Kitwurm the exclusive mon but still..) every day and 425 eggs into my hunt i still have not seen any albino (last shiny is also like 350 eggs ago). I wish i could get myself to quit this game because it has become unplayable and just a torment these days to get anything special if you don't want to spend millions of credits on non-working albino boosts. It is becoming more and more of a chore and a huge disappointment to even hunt albinos, and it is even worse to know the rates are probably never going to be better again.. i used to enjoy the little happiness i got from this game but now i dread logging in for more pain :c
Avatar was a reward from the advent calendar here on PokefarmQ (2017 reward for day 13)
doodlings's Avatardoodlings
sally i'm begging so much please just one (1) albino, i don't want to swap every z crystal i get.... im using up all of my ip points just for the radar & i am so close to just plain out buying an albino litwick and callin' it a day. albinies are sposed to be harder to get than shinies but sweet arceus i somehow expect to get an albino and shiny of each evo (in which the shiny line is already completed 🙂) so like. wahh.. i'm not even hunting for any reason i just am hatching litwicks for the hoard and throwing in ab.r and s.c along the way, if i'm lucky enough maybe i'll get a melon... i don't even care about the melon though i just want my albino. sally give me the curse everyone has of not hatchinf an albino they rlly want but hatching one unintentionally, do you think if i pretend im not expecting one i will get one
profile picture by creambevroe named: gingerbrave adopted at the pokémon orphanage sometimes shazi really is like a melody in my head.
LarvalStage's AvatarLarvalStage
I actually want to scream. I'm over 500 eggs in without a single shiny Solosis. This is also my second Sei day during this hunt. SALLY PLEASE. ;^; Edit; Wanted to add that I finally caught the darn thing.
Icon by user Gumshoe!
BioShocking's AvatarBioShocking
When are these Sewaddle going to shine? brooooo
Icon by Jellybones!
Lyre's AvatarLyre
Z crystals are a joke. 2 albinos in nearly 1k eggs? C'mon now lol. This doesn't even seem like an unlucky crystal. It feels like every crystal I've popped this year has only yielded 1-2 albinos if I'm lucky. I think I'm gonna stop buying them honestly.
25s / 3564h
InkSpook's AvatarInkSpook

QUOTE originally posted by Lyre

Z crystals are a joke. 2 albinos in nearly 1k eggs? C'mon now lol. This doesn't even seem like an unlucky crystal. It feels like every crystal I've popped this year has only yielded 1-2 albinos if I'm lucky. I think I'm gonna stop buying them honestly.
I feel you on this one. Been popping Z-Crystals for a quick Swirlix hunt and haven't gotten any albinos. Same with my Mareep hunt. Trying to get a melan and haven't seen an albino (even with popping Z-Cryals) in almost 500 eggs. I get sometimes albinos just don't want to come out but man, it really feels like I'm wasting DP and Credits. Especially since my luck has it that, I always get albinos AFTER the crystal expires..
Made by MochaFox
| 1719 | Hunt Spots / Joint Shop
eekoh472's Avatareekoh472
It's been 500 yanma eggs and not a single shiny. I did hatch 2 albinos though so there's that at least. During my shiny omanyte hunt the first shiny didn't come around until like egg 580 so I at least have 80 more eggs to hatch . . .
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
I want to hunt albino swirlix, but given my special/less hunt back in… may, I don’t want to hatch 390 pointlesss eggs
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021

Pages: 123··· 2425262728··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page