PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 585960

skyvory's Avatarskyvory
In these last two weeks I've gotten 3 albinos, but once my darkinium expired after I've used up around 4 I got another albino immediately :/ That's seriously so frustrating
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ skyvory |
brave collector
| art/jrnl ‧₊˚ ⋅
જ⁀➴ icon by me ✧˚ ༘ᝰ.ᐟ
xarilin's Avatarxarilin
i just want 1 albino yamper please i've had max albino radar every single day since i started hunting and nothing i'm gonna lose my mind they loved showing up for me in every hunt before this
Score: 0 icon from the advent calender!
Shinekiara's AvatarShinekiara
Variant and exclusive hunts are a torture.. Hunting Pixrine because that shiny looks so cool. Current chain with no shiny: 404 (almost like error 404 shiny not found >:c) And i have not seen an albino in days either.. breeding them is a pain, adopting eggs costs me so many daycare passes.. sigh this game is no more fun
Avatar was a reward from the advent calendar here on PokefarmQ (2017 reward for day 13)
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
4 shinies. Out of 700 exclusive eggs hatched. Over 6000GP wasted with MAX boosts. Tell me why the shiny/albino rate nerf was 'needed' <3
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,193,206
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
Pilotslover's AvatarPilotslover
3,996% Shiny chance boost. Number of shiny sneks? Zero.
Saturnbear's AvatarSaturnbear
im a couple weeks into this skiddo hunt and no shinies or albinos yet but i was hatching ~40 eggs a day so i was chugging along really quickly! and then literally overnight skiddo eggs just disappeared from the shelter!! in 100 reloads ive found ONE skiddo egg and it turns out it was released from my own daycare!! ive considered dropping this hunt with 0s/0a just because i cant FIND anything anymore ripppp
I'm Saturn, and you're watching the disney channel.
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。 Diane my beloved :]
Sneaky Shadow's AvatarSneaky Shadow
I've almost hatched 1,000 Geodude eggs, no booster of any kind, Albino Radar always at level 3. The only way I had two Albino Geodude was pre-nerfing. I honestly don't think I'd have had the chance to get them otherwise. I'm going to reach 1,000 eggs and then I'm full-done with hunting before I move on to other websites, because I'm not having fun here any more.
[Avatar art by me.] Quote me if you're talking to me, please. ♪~ @u@
ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium
I hatched zero shinies yesterday despite hatching ~200 eggs and it being Sei day. I've hatched 2 shinies today, in like 24 eggs. Make it make sense!!
Kitty | She/They
InkSpook's AvatarInkSpook
I recently sticked a Machop hunt in favor of hunting the new Frillish variant...even though I just wanted the Machop hunt to end. I got the shines I needed and two out of three albinos needed for the line but.....800~ eggs later, even on a Sei day, I was only able to hatch 2 shinies and no albinos. I just want the last albino I need so I can go back to hunting something else. Even when using Z-Crystals and giving no boost to shinies at all. I was able to pop out two melans of a line I don't even like before I got any more albinos. Now that I've been really hunting again, it's been very clear that the current albino rates alone are just....abysmal. I don't know for how long I can do this variant hunt before it becomes too expensive but, we'll see I guess.
Made by MochaFox
| 3001 | Hunt Spots / Joint Shop
ladyfiaragc's Avatarladyfiaragc

QUOTE originally posted by ReginaCordium

I hatched zero shinies yesterday despite hatching ~200 eggs and it being Sei day. I've hatched 2 shinies today, in like 24 eggs. Make it make sense!!
Saaaaame! I had maybe 1 shiny out of the 127 eggs I hatched yesterday. No albinos (of course). Yesterday I had full buffs, Shiny charm, Radar fully charged, Z-crystal, the works. Today I was mad so I didn't use ANY of them (because I was going to take a break) 2 shinies in 4 eggs.... HALF! What?
Score: 0
Typerace Icon courtesy of Lycankai! Avatar is courtesy of whmSeik on Deviantart! Check out their art here!

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 585960

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page