PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Ultimate Wishforge Guide!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234567··· 131415

Neonyan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNeonyan
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
I'm glad to hear it's helped you out!! I fixed the Galarian Yanmask thingy, and added Eevee to the Psychic and Fairy sections. I'm not entirelly sure what you meant with the "only counts for one." It has all types and possible methods of evolution listed for convenience, I assume most people would know that it cannot possibly give all types at once. It can only give its first typing (eevee is normal) and evolved into typing (lets say espeon -- psychic). I did outline that in the first tab of the evolutions post! Sorry if I misunderstood there!

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
I mean you listed how eevee can evolve into all the forms in water, fire, and electric when eevee can only evolve into that type using the one stone (water, fire, and electric stone) But yeah, I understand. Thanks for fixing the other stuff.
HeartOfAWizard (HWiz)..................Any
Do not PM me
Elmani's AvatarElmani
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Can I recommend the addition of Caterpie/Metapod and Scatterbug/Spewpa to the flying section? Yes, Caterpie/Scatterbug have to do through a intermediary stage before, but they both get to a flying-type evolution at levels 10 & 12 - earlier than anything else I know of.
🌟 Shooting Star Cleffas🌒 Apocalyptic Poochyena 🐸 Croaket 🐇Minnibit - 2 GP each Send labelled trade S/A Megas/Totems UFDT
I'll add Metapod and Spewpa! Good point :]
EdgyMcEdge's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEdgyMcEdge
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
Very helpful, thank you. :) But I did notice you have Galarian Darumaka as a fire/ice type evolution, but it only counts towards ice. The fire typing of Darmanitan only exists in its alt. form, that it needs to hold an item for. That means it can't count when you're using a stone to evolve it.
I feel like it'd probably be possible to evolve it in it's alt forme but tbh I've never tried and I dont think I have any on hand to try with so I'm just going to assume you're right for now and update it!
Frogboo's AvatarFrogboo
superior.png
Hello! Small question here! To upgrade my badges, it says I need copper coins. Where am I able to acquire such coins? Thank you!
current occupation: sleeping
pikmins's Avatarpikmins
ultra.pnge+.png
@Jhinbooze you can obtain relics coppers from boxes! Boxes are obtained through scour missions you can also purchase them from the market or from other users in the trade forums :D hope this helps!
  • About
  • ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎
  • ©
Tako - he - 17
twit - tumblr - journal - comic - CC - art shop
- pkmn - pfp by me bisexuality supreme
Sen-ku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSen-ku
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnga+.png
@Colorful I just thought of something, would Magikarp be a good addition to the water and flying lists because you can catch some that are a couple levels under the level it needs to evolve? And they're not too bad to level up. And potentially some of the other water types that you can catch?
  • Home
  • Shop
  • Raffle
  • Type Race
Collecting: summon_yve.png megastone_sceptile.png
Most Megastones
Special & Regular Ghost Deltas
CREDSART
I sell various S/A, deltas, PFQ mon, and legendaries. Plus Summon Swaps & Shelter searches
Visit my raffle Who knows, you might win something ;)
Score: 0
LunaOokami's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-flying.pngLunaOokami
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
Hello~ Would Snoralts be a good addition for ice evos as it evolves at lvl 20?
summon_gir.pngl.png6.pnga.pngh.pngsummon_gir.png Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here summon_rex.png7.pngs.pngq.png4.pngsummon_rex.png

Pages: 1234567··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page