PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Ultimate Wishforge Guide!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

Blackcheetah's AvatarBlackcheetah
Looks good to me!
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Hey there~ I noticed that on the grass evolutions section, Seedot is marked as grass/dark while Nuzleaf is marked as grass only.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
@LunaOokami Good catch! Updated

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
Hi! If I’m misunderstanding this please forgive me, but wouldn’t something like poliwhirl’s evolution also count for fighting? It’s only listed as water in the chart. There are a couple others like these, but I wouldn’t want to list them if they were intended.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
They should count for the pokemon's inital type, and the type(s) they evolve into! If theres spots that are wrong, feel free to point it out. It's been a while since i wrote this guide and I'm tryina keep up with it haha
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Hello all! I've added the Paldea 'mons to the guides and added all exclusives to the Wishforge Evolutions Guide. Please let me know if I missed anything or mislabled anything! Variants are next for when I have time.
May 5th, 2023 Added Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly to the grass, fire, and water sections of the Wishforge Evolutions Guide, respectively.
May 8th, 2023 Added a 3,840 section to the Gem Collecting Guide's Electric section and slapped Pawmi into it. Added Lechonk to the Gem Collecting Guide's Normal 3,840 section. Added Tarountula to the Gem Collecting Guide's Bug 3,840 section. Added Sprigatito to the Gem Collecting Guide's Grass 5,120 section. Added Fuecoco to the Gem Collecting Guide's Fire 5,120 section. Fixed Sneasel's evolution requirement in the Wishforge Evolution Guide's Ice section. Added the identifer symbols of * (Also listed on the Gem Collecting Guide's tab) and ° (Exclusive / Variant identifier) to the Wishforge Evolution Guide. Still a WIP. Added Exclusives to the Wishforge Evolution Guide's type sections. Small alphabetizing, re-ordering, and CSS adjustments.
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
If I have a Pokemon with a dual type, how do wishforge badges work? Does the highest badge determine the multiplier?
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,343,300
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Roma's AvatarRoma
just wanted to say a huge thank you for this - i havent been on the site in a couple of years and the wishforge is vastly different than it used to be lol. your guide made it super easy to understand!
someday i will make a half decent forum signature. in the meantime enjoy this poison type race award someone very generously made c:
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

QUOTE originally posted by Glaciersong

If I have a Pokemon with a dual type, how do wishforge badges work? Does the highest badge determine the multiplier?
That’s correct!0
This is my first time actually bothering with this part of the site. Can I do multiple badges? Or is it just one at a time? I was evolving mons then realized it needed to match the type XD i modtly have water types coz fishing but i currently have ice type on
Credit
#saveRWBY

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page