PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Ultimate Wishforge Guide!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345··· 131415

Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Great catch! I've added Seedot and Buneary to the respective categories they were requested to be added in :] Edit; Saw the reasoning for Alolan Sandshrew and went ahead and added it in for now. Not 100% on the choice yet but I figure it won't hurt

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
SylveonRules's AvatarSylveonRules
Shouldn't Fennekin be added to psychic since Fennekin's final evolution is fire/psychic type?
Avatar made by continue for my use only.
× 1/500 before hunt starts
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
I did not include Fennekin in psychic because Braixen is still a pure fire type. If Braixen was on the list, I would include them in the psychic tab.
KuroKishu3's AvatarKuroKishu3
Can we add Cleffa (Happiness) to Fairy and Togepi (Happiness) to Fairy/Flying? Their egg steps are also very low so it's great for shoving into a field and getting quick RTE's :)
Remember to hydrate and take breaks from the screen. Have meds to take, homework? Device to charge or a pet to feed? Probably do that too.
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Good catch! I've added them both to their respective tabs.
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Hello~ Would Turtonator & Drampa not be good for drago gem hoarding? Both are 5k eggs although they're also part fire/normal respectively but suggesting them as the eggs you have under 5k ehp are also dual types. Also, under the water section of the gem guide the header needs adjusting slightly as both EHP headings are over Karp & the other eggs don't have a header. Lastly, I'd just like to say a massive thank-you for this guide. It's truely a huge help.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Added Turtonator and Drampa to the dragons section! I missed a lot of dual types because i was looking through the all eggs list with ctrl+f and then the type's specific descriptor (ex, dragons is "It's surrounded by an air of fierceness.") Also fixed the water gems table :]
Mewtoo's AvatarMewtoo
Thanks for this guide! It would be very helpful if the stone evolutions and item evolutions were also included in the typed sections, though ^^
The long road to my dream hunt: x18 / 1100
1.64% Cloned Sash progress
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
I don't think I'm gonna be doing that anytime soon, sorry! They took me about 4 hours to research and type up, I'm sure I missed some, most people don't consider them easy at all (expensive?!), and their typings are listed next to them. Plus, that would make the initial typing ones really really long and harder to navigate. I think if more people chime in on agreeing to that I could look into it, but it seems really unnecessary right now EDIT: I could totally see changing the type lables on the stones tables to be in text form instead of an image though! That way, its easier to just open the stones and ctrl+f the type you're looking for.
Jorybear's AvatarJorybear
I definitely agree with @Colorful that item evolutions don't count as "easy" evolutions as a relatively new and broke player. I do appreciate them being separate.
Jorybear • she/they My shop for RTEs, items, gem swaps, and more!

Pages: 12345··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page