PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Ultimate Wishforge Guide!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 12131415

Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

QUOTE originally posted by AlienSnowflake

This is my first time actually bothering with this part of the site. Can I do multiple badges? Or is it just one at a time? I was evolving mons then realized it needed to match the type XD i modtly have water types coz fishing but i currently have ice type on
Hello! Welcome to Wishforege hell xD You can work on multiple badges at once for sure~!

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Blackcheetah's AvatarBlackcheetah
You can do multiple badges at once.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Haha XD and thanks :D
Credit
#saveRWBY
Caspermon's AvatarCaspermon
So the evolution methods pokemon doesn´t have to match the type of the badge?
civil's Avatarcivil

QUOTE originally posted by Caspermon

When you're upgrading a badge the pokemon you're evolving have to match the type, though dual types also work (e.g. evolving a grass/fairy type pokemon will help contribute to the fairy or the grass badge, steel type for the steel badge, etc.).
Soul Root's AvatarSoul Root

QUOTE originally posted by civil

QUOTE originally posted by Caspermon

When you're upgrading a badge the pokemon you're evolving have to match the type, though dual types also work (e.g. evolving a grass/fairy type pokemon will help contribute to the fairy or the grass badge, steel type for the steel badge, etc.).
Adding onto this, if a Pokemon evolving gains a type, it will still count for the badge (example: Riolu into Lucario counts for both the fighting AND steel badges, even though Riolu is only a fighting type.)
Current pronouns: He/Him
Type Race Score: 0/5000
bbcode for TR rotation by Hakano Riku
TR score record: Breakneck Blitz - 14,819
Tag365's AvatarTag365
How do you get the non-gem items required to start upgrading the badges?
Mr. Skuntank
Maya's AvatarMaya
You can get relic coppers, silvers, and golds from treasure chests or buy them from players on the marketplace. For the higher tier ones, if you click on your credits, it'll open the credits page and down at the bottom you can convert the lower tiers into higher ones, like you can turn 2 coppers and 4,000 credits into 1 silver. The higher the tier, the more expensive it is to make.
Nothing is impossible - improbable, unlikely, but never impossible. Avvie by Me! <3
So uh... .. Does anyone got a list of how many gems needed per badge? I just wanna know ahead of time
Maya's AvatarMaya
The Gemwish Badges page has all the information for the badges, but gem total for each badge is 11,500 from Nickel to Wishalloy. Hope it helps!

Pages: 123··· 12131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page