PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Ultimate Wishforge Guide!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234··· 131415

GrapeJelly's AvatarGrapeJelly
Thank you for this! Might I suggest adding mantyke to the water and flying tabs (evolves when near remoraid) and snom to the bug and ice tabs (happiness during nighttime)?
  • 🌸

• 🌺

• 🌸

GrapeJelly Grape ~ she/her ~ PhD student ~ local time 14:44
Your local ground type enjoyer on a journey to hatch ground type melans
Ground melans so far: 23 Current hunt: 1/1 0/1
Credits PFP: official artwork from Fire Red/Leaf Green Signature code: me Background: free to use (full credits in about me)
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
You can also use this site for any informations you may want to add ^^
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Oh wow this is such a super useful guide thank you!! I second both BlackbearII and GrapeJelly's suggestions, and maybe also suggest riolu + happiness for fighting evos. Edit: honestly this is like the best thing ever, it's going to help me so much
riolu should also be added to steel C: it was changed so riolu evolves with happiness only at daytime (the canon method). maybe nidoran could also be added to the poison list? (level 16)
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Thanks for your suggestions and pointing out things I've missed, everyone! It should be updated to include everything mentioned, now :]

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Mango418's AvatarMango418
I suggest adding buneary in normal, evolves with happiness And thanks for this guide really helps a lot ^^
🌿;;Mango //🎪;;He/Him - She/Her //🍃;;Artist
Original Popee the Performer show gif
Ilyriss's AvatarIlyriss
Alolan Sandshrew should be added to the Steel Gem collecting Thanks for this guide!! I'll be using A LOT XD
Well... This is a signature .-. ✮✮Avatar is a Chibi OC by Silver Raven in their Art Shop✮✮
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Alolan sandshrew is a steel/ice dual type, so i'm not 100% sure it'd be the best for steel gem hunting in that case, since theres other pure steel types with the same EHP. would it still be worth it to list it because of how few options there are, do you think?
Sina142's AvatarSina142
I would suggest seedot in dark since it evolves into a dark type

Shop Advertisment

Advertisments

Please Click

Let's try to get her to LV. 100!

PFP Credit

Day 16 of 2021’s advent calendar. I don’t care what anyone says, this is me when I’m left unsupervised with gingerbread.
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

QUOTE originally posted by Colorful

Alolan sandshrew is a steel/ice dual type, so i'm not 100% sure it'd be the best for steel gem hunting in that case, since theres other pure steel types with the same EHP. would it still be worth it to list it because of how few options there are, do you think?
In mine I did because it's the only basic pokémon that has an item evo and not an item trade evo for steel types.
  • Home
  • Shop
  • Raffle
  • Type Race
Collecting:
Most Megastones
Special & Regular Ghost Deltas
CREDSART
I sell various S/A, deltas, PFQ mon, and legendaries. Plus Summon Swaps & Shelter searches
Visit my raffle Who knows, you might win something ;)
Score: 0

Pages: 1234··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page