PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The AmongUs Potion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 192021

Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
New pfp I use the same pic on pokeheroes, and took the url from there, so this image probably will be lost after I'll remove my avatar there, but I am not planning to do so now, so I guess I'll do something when the problem will happen To be honest I am not the super cheerfull person like this Oricorio, but seeing it makes me absorb some of this energy Fun fact: I drew this in 17 minutes Fun fact 2: I am not sure if the colours are to bright so maybe I'll get a message about it (I hope I won't)
English is not my native. Pfp drawn by Camikuh (me), character on it - Nahida from Genshin Impact 0
Shop
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
It's so weird talking about the stuff you like to be honest. But everything is weird if you don't do it often.
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
Wrote big thingy then accidantaly deleted it, oh well. I don't think I responded in my shop to a person, and I haven't explained the reason for locking the thread. This is mean. But I am not sure if I can just go and "haha guys sorry I am tired from trading locking the thread for an unknown time until I'll be untired again haha sorry ^0^" I don't know, it doesn't feel right even though everyone here is so understandable but still, uh. I don't know which worse just silently locking the thread or" I am bored, bye". Usually I just stick with being silent but uhhh
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
Finally wrote an explanation of locking shop. Woo-hoo
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
I wish there was a week hypermode voucher, it would be really helpful if you want to have all boosts on the type race, (well, almost all, since uberchrarms are monthly) but don't have plans to regulary play after the race.
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
I made my account on PFQ on 8th (actually on 9,since I made account like 10 minutes before reset) february 2019, it was during type race. I was on team ice. Tommorow ends my 4th time on team ice. Wow..
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh

'Random' Sorted Fields

The placement is always the same, but you can press random piplup and get teleported to Sorted by single berry fields.QoL hightly recomended, since not everyone have stacked fields. Some have 8000 pokemon and some only 500. You can get spoilers from browser. Let me know via PM if you want to be removed/added to this. I won't switch pokemon, because then it wouldn't feel so random. Still WIP, so you might get Peachi a lot
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
Reserving a bunch of posts don't mind mwe
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
Normal
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
Fire

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page